~ Gingerbread Themed CAL ~

Scorpio59

I never even started mine :blush but I would like to finish it this year!! I know I still got that magazine somewhere

I would be soooo happy if you would join me ! I am going to take a good look at the pattern and my supplies tonight or tomorrow. I am motivating my self to get this done!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK- I just checked and all of the links in post one still work. This CAL is for ANYTHING gingerbread related! Doesn't have to be a house. I will dig up some more patterns later today and post them here. I'd like to get a few people together on this! This was a fun CAL to do!

I would be soooo happy if you would join me ! I am going to take a good look at the pattern and my supplies tonight or tomorrow. I am motivating my self to get this done!

haha yea I will totally Join!! Iforgot all about the house till I seen this! At least I don't have to dig out house parts I never even started it lol

• 2 weeks later...

I dug out the "cafe" colored yarn I bought last year but never started working on. Now I can't find my pattern! :( I've been really depressed and I thought this would be just the thing to occupy myself and cheer me up.

Archived