My day started out crummy and then something nice happened that made my day

This morning I had a real bad vertigo attack. I was riding to my weight watchers meeting on county transportation and threw up. Luckily my husband was with me. I told him before I left I don't feel good you need to come with me. So he did.

Anyway a friend of mine from weight watchers came over to me and said she remembered how I said I wanted to start back doing plastic canvas and she had went to yard sales this weekend and got me a bunch of plastic canvas sheets, plastic canvas pattern books and there were also crochet pattern books in there!

That really made my day. I just had to tell someone about.

Sure hope you're feeling better now, Crystal. :hug Both your friend and your Hubby sound like dearhearts, to be sure. Thank you for sharing the lights that helped brighten your day. Take good care!

:hug I hope you are feeling better. Your hubby was a dear to go with you.:hug I also do plastic canvas; and my mom too.There's a lot of neat stuff you can make.

Your friend is a wonderful lady. That was very nice of her to get all that stuff for you.

What a sweetheart!:manyheart Now you can sit back and relax on your cloud :c9 and work on your crafts. Happy crafting! :D

Archived