Ideas for tealights

Apak

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All are just stunning! You could easily sell thae patterns on Etsy! I would certainly buy them and I've not done any thread crochet for 11 years when I made a granddaughter a Christening dress! They are all beautiful. You and your aunt are very talented!

• 2 months later...

I don't know how I didn't see these until now, but WOW!! I love, love, LOVE them! ALL of them! Each one is prettier than the one before it! You would do WONDERFULLY selling the patterns for these! Please consider writing them down and offering them for sale!

VERY nice!! Those remind me of the tea lights that I used to make for sale. Only I made mine out of cut lengths of branch wood, with the bark left on, so they looked like little tree stumps with candles. I always worried about fire though, but the glass tealight cup should protect against that, as long as no yarn or thread (or bark in my case) projects into the vicinity of the flame.

Great job!! Thanks for showing us!

Jimbo

• 4 weeks later...

Those are gorgeous! If you could review your work and write up the patterns, you have more than enough to make a book/pamphlet! I would submit the ideas to a few of the publishers. Never know, might make a few year's worth of yarn money!!!

• 6 months later...

Archived