Estate Sales can be wonderful!

danajokc

I found a box of 80 or so vintage Magic Crochet Magazines. What a find! Think anyone would buy them in smaller lots if I list them on Craig's List?

I'm just in awe of some of the designs! And in mint condition. I'm having so much fun going through them.

I'll dig around and read the rules for selling here.

Kathy, I was thinking about lotting them by year. What do you think?

Once you are a Villager you can list things for sale http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73217

I think that section is not visible to you until then.

the only thing about putting them together by year is that people collect them, and might want one or two issues, but already have the rest of the year's issues. then they wouldn't want to buy the whole year and have to sell the excess copies.

Maybe wait til you can see the for sale section, and then take a look at how others have done it to get ideas. For example, price them at so much per copy, and slightly less per copy if you buy 5 or 10.

Also, i would say to take a REAL GOOD look at all the issues before you decide which to sell. the kinds of patterns in these mags are just not available anywhere else, and you might decide to hold on to some of them for future reference. :crocheting

Archived