6" squares needed. please if you can?

mommy2jj3604

I found out this morning that my sisters best friend passed away last night in her sleep. My sister lives in a group home and her friend lived there also. I was there when they told my sister what happened and all the workers who were there and the girls who live in the house are devistated. Heidi (the girl who passed away) was so full of life and just a wonderful caring sweetheart who will be missed by many. Anyways I thought that if I could make a blanket for the house in rememberance of her it would help a little with coping or at least let them all know how much she meant to so many people. If any of you could help that would be wonderful...I am asking for 27 squares or more (maybe make a comfortghan for her parents also) 6" squares preferably, and in nuetral colors like tans browns mauves greens and off white. Also if you can or want to write a little note for the ladies and girls at the house and Heidi's parents I will make sure it makes it to the nessesary people so they know that even people they don't know are thinking of them that would be wonderful! If you can help out pm me and I will send you my address. Thanks in advance :hug By the way I found this picture of my sister and Heidi and wanted to share with everyone. Heidi is the darker haired girl with the pink shirt on and thats my sister in the purple on the day they moved into the group home.

post-7898-135897459693_thumb.jpg

I have several squares in pinks and greens from where I was going to make an afghan at one time and never finished it. :blush They're 7" squares I think (maybe 8") but I'll get them out & work on them so they're 6".

Please PM me with an address and I'll send them out in the next week or so when I get them ready for you.

By the way, I'm sorry for the loss, and I hope the loving kindness of your comfortghan will help the ladies.

Archived