Wal-Mart & Lion Brand?

Mintlipgloss

Hi everyone! :)

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this one, but here goes nothin'...

Have any of you completed the Lion Brand pattern for the "Crochet Brights Placemats"? (see here for pattern: http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/ckc-brightPlacemats.html). As I understand it, those dishes are sold at Wal-Mart, and there was supposedly some partnership between Wal-Mart and Lion Brand (i.e., you-sell-the-dishes-we'll-sell-the-yarn, etc. etc.). I've been to two local Wal-Marts and can't find the dishes anywhere (and they're not sold online). Any idea what these plates are called/if they are still being sold/etc. etc.?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Try your local Target. If I remember right, when I bought my dishes that have flowers on them, They had solid colored ones. If you are looking for the plastic ones.:D

Walmart will have them again in late March early April. They are a seasonal item. IF your store has a "clearance section" (ours is in lawn and garden right now) You might find them there. You can also call and ask to talk to the housewares department manager and he/she could tell you if they still have them. I used to work as a sales clerk in housewares before I went overnights to work processing the new clothing. Hope that helps!

Sherry

Archived