craftimama

Favorite color swap -- Swapping!!!

My partner may get their goodies early in the swap, hopefully that doesn't bother anyone. LOTS going on in this house in Nov! We will hardly even be home, but none the less, I told hubby I WILL be sending a package regardless :)

Me too...this is my first swap...I'm soo excited...I really hope I pick the right things for my partner... :)

Is it the 22nd yet??? It is so hard to wait :lol I have a few ideas that I would like to get started on, but I can't yet since I don't know what color etc... it is driving me crazy.

Is it the 22nd yet??? It is so hard to wait :lol I have a few ideas that I would like to get started on, but I can't yet since I don't know what color etc... it is driving me crazy.

I know what you mean. I'm in the same boat.

i will update the list late tonight.

I'm in the middle of remodeling my 5-year old's bedroom.....painting done finally. Now we have to lay floor tile squares. It all has to be done by Saturday because we have a whole house full of people coming for a costume party.

And all this after we were sick for nearly a week.....

washing down the floor and making chalk center lines tonight for the tile. After we're done with that, i will add the last few names to the signup list for the surveys I have. Cut off for signups is tomorrow at 5 p.m. EST --- check the list before then and if your name doesn't show up, please PM me and re-email your survey.

Hugs!! Juli

Wow, Juli- that is a lot of work to have finished by Saturday! Good luck. I hope you are all feeling better by now. :hug

i will update the list late tonight.

I'm in the middle of remodeling my 5-year old's bedroom.....painting done finally. Now we have to lay floor tile squares. It all has to be done by Saturday because we have a whole house full of people coming for a costume party.

And all this after we were sick for nearly a week.....

washing down the floor and making chalk center lines tonight for the tile. After we're done with that, i will add the last few names to the signup list for the surveys I have. Cut off for signups is tomorrow at 5 p.m. EST --- check the list before then and if your name doesn't show up, please PM me and re-email your survey.

Hugs!! Juli

Good luck with the tile laying, Juli. I hope it all goes quickly and smoothly. And have fun at the party.

Just wondering....Will the mailing and receiving deadlines be moved back because of the sign up extension or will they stay the same?

The sending/receiving dates were all changed when I moved back the signup deadline. I added an extra week to all deadline dates.

the signup list has been updated. All the surveys I have received are now listed.

if you sent me a survey and you aren't on the list, and didn't receive a message from me, then please resend.

juli

I sent my survey in a few minutes after 5pm EST. I hope she will let me join. My internet was giving me issues. My internet had all day to give me issues and it had to pick the moment after I talked to my husband about the swap to have issues. I have been living for this swap all year long.

I know what you mean. I'm in the same boat.

I am also ready. I can not wait to find out who my partner is.

Look's like this boat is getting full! :lol Is it time yet? Is it time yet? :lol

Good luck craftimama with all the work you have ahead of you both personally and on the 'ville! :hug Glad you are feeling better.

My husband is checking my center lines for me right now....if they are straight, I'm ready to spread glue and get started.

i had nightmares all night last night that i messed up the floor....crooked, not enough tile, broken tiles, tiles popping up off the floor because I messed up the glue....LOL

I will be SO happy when this is all just finished and my son's furniture and toys are all back in his room. :)

Juli

Look's like this boat is getting full! :lol Is it time yet? Is it time yet? :lol

Good luck craftimama with all the work you have ahead of you both personally and on the 'ville! :hug Glad you are feeling better.

LOL......yeah, I can see I'm going to be getting messages soon...."Are partners done yet??'' "Can I have my partner pleasssseeeeee??'' ha ha.

Crocheters are impatient!!! :)

Juli

I'm debating whether to jump into the swap myself or not.....should I? Shouldn't I??

How about this -- if you would like to partner with me, send me a PM message. if I hear from anyone, i will sign up. And if I get multiple messages, I will put the names in a hat and my son Josh will pick my partner for me.

The only stipulation I have is that I need to be partnered with someone who is not allergic to cats or dogs. I have both. They aren't normally around my yarn or swap packages.....but just in case. I don't want to make someone miserable in case a stray cat hair finds it's way into the box.

I'm debating whether to jump into the swap myself or not.....should I? Shouldn't I??

How about this -- if you would like to partner with me, send me a PM message. if I hear from anyone, i will sign up. And if I get multiple messages, I will put the names in a hat and my son Josh will pick my partner for me.

The only stipulation I have is that I need to be partnered with someone who is not allergic to cats or dogs. I have both. They aren't normally around my yarn or swap packages.....but just in case. I don't want to make someone miserable in case a stray cat hair finds it's way into the box.

I pm'ed you.

LOL......yeah, I can see I'm going to be getting messages soon...."Are partners done yet??'' "Can I have my partner pleasssseeeeee??'' ha ha.

Crocheters are impatient!!! :)

Juli

We are not impatient! I demand a recount!!!

Is it time yet? Did you assign partners? Who is my partner!? I waited a whole 2 seconds before I typed that! Now that is patience! :lol