October's Shawl Is Ready To Go!

Elle

Here is the October Shawl, ready to go to a new home!

This cozy shawl is made of double stranded chenille. She is one of THE softest shawls you will ever caress! One strand is somewhere in between knitting worsted and sport weight and the color is a lovely, mellow variegated light pumpkin to a darker pumpkin. The color changes are very subtle. The second strand, which is difficult to see in these photos, is a fingering-weight loden green with gold overtones. You have to see this shawl in person to truly appreciate its colors! They are GORGEOUS! The photos simply do not do it justice. I am going to try to get some better photos later on outside, where hopefully the true colors of the piece will become evident. In any case, she will be packed up and ready to hit the road by the end of this week!

post-10342-135897458416_thumb.jpg

post-10342-13589745842_thumb.jpg

post-10342-135897458423_thumb.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can just see a hint of green. That is one very beautiful shawl.

We will be in the 90's with lots of humidity.

I will be lurking:lurk her to see who the lucky lady is, I love seeing the reaction and the happiness of everyone.:hook

Very pretty .:manyheart I could never understand why anyone would want a shawl. But since I broke the ribs in may back I know why.lol Told Ron one of these days I am going to have to make me one and quit carring my blankie around.

sondra

Archived