How often do you visit the 'ville?

moggy

How often do you visit the 'ville??  

204 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you visit the 'ville??

• All the time - it's always running on the computer
    • A few times a day - great with coffee!
    • Once a day - wouldn't want to miss anything
    • A few times a week - it's good to catch up
    • Once a week - part of the weekend/work 'off day' ritual
    • Once a fortnight -if only I had time for more
    • Once a month - I managed to escape the addiciton
    • Rarely - just now and again

I may not post often, but I am here several times a day/night. I don't know what I would do without the Ville as I do not have any crochet buddies in my life.

Holla! I'm with you girlfriend!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I check once in the morning with my morning cereal before work, when I have moment at work (sometimes I do, sometimes I don't) when I get home, and sometimes after dinner if I'm not too tired. Love this site. It's pushing my arse to get moving on my project, learning about different things and fun to see how many people around the world that is acutally on this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

I am here at the ville every night. I crochet all day and at night when my brother is finished on the computer, and he goes to bed, I come in here and I'm at the ville for hours. Even though my brother is at work during the day, I don't allow myself to come to the ville, because I'd never get any crocheting done! :lol I love it here. Nobody in my family crochets(an aunt in PA,but she's way up there and I'm way down here).:sigh My best friend does not crochet (I make her stuff), so I am The Lone Crocheter. Since I've been here at the ville, I don't feel so alone. I have nice people to get inspiration from, to share ideas, and frustrations ( I thought I was the only one who had those). :lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

God, I have't been here since this April. I just kinda forgot about crochet for a while; I don't even have yarn right now! Arghhh!

Glad to be back though. I don't know too many people here any more, and I would like to make new friends and get back my skill. :D

• 3 weeks later...
God, I have't been here since this April. I just kinda forgot about crochet for a while; I don't even have yarn right now! Arghhh!

Glad to be back though. I don't know too many people here any more, and I would like to make new friends and get back my skill. :D

Oh my goodness. Isnt that sacreligious? :D

• 1 month later...

I usually pop in here several times a day and stay awhile. Best sight I have ever been on. So many friendly people. Since I am nearly housebound, I think this is a great connection to friends. Maybe I am being bold at calling folks friends, but everyone has been sooooooo nice and helpful. I love being a small part of your group and can't wait to become a villager. :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Once in the morning with my Chai Tea and then in the afternoon after work if I have time and then before I go to bed...I to would get more crocheting done if I was on less but I so enjoy everyone on the "Ville ~;~ and I learn a lot about crocheting...My sisters crochet but none of them live close.

• 3 weeks later...

Crochetville is the first place I go after I've signed on and checked my email. It's the nicest way I can think of to wake up, sitting with a nice cup of coffee or tea going on a virtual stroll through all my favorite topics.

I check it countless times during the day, and even more during the days when I'm waiting for a shawl to reach its new home or waiting to see who the next Bag Lady will be. If I'm spending some time on another site (I love to play games on Pogo) I will periodically check the 'Ville to see if anyone has posted any new Show and Tells or if anyone has anything new for sale. I have often thought wouldn't it be wonderful if Crochetville was a REAL town? How much fun would it be to live in a place where everyone was your crochet friend and there was crocheting going on ALL the time in one house or another? :c9

• 3 weeks later...

I try to check in at least once a day and I usually have time to check my favorite of all the Show and Tell categories. They are so much fun. I love to see what other people are making. I get so many ideas and so much inspiration from the Show and Tell Categories.

I check all my group first thing in the morning between my men going to work/school and me going to work.

• 1 year later...

Hey there. I'm very new to the "ville". I log-on during my lunch and the last 20 mins before work is over. And I need your help. I would love to chat or thread or whatever it's called and I don't know how. Just when I read an interesting conversation or I feel I can contribute to a crochet question being asked I find that the conversation or question was posted a year ago. Help?

I get on 2 times a day once in the morning with a cup off freshly brewed coffee then after I get home from work I'm glued

• 2 months later...

Archived