How often do you visit the 'ville?

moggy

How often do you visit the 'ville??  

204 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you visit the 'ville??

• All the time - it's always running on the computer
    • A few times a day - great with coffee!
    • Once a day - wouldn't want to miss anything
    • A few times a week - it's good to catch up
    • Once a week - part of the weekend/work 'off day' ritual
    • Once a fortnight -if only I had time for more
    • Once a month - I managed to escape the addiciton
    • Rarely - just now and again

How often do you visit the 'ville? Is it every day, or more :clap or is is part of the weekly weekend ritual??:yay or something else - do tell:cheer

I visit every day - sometimes more if I am off work, I try to pop in daily at work but it isn't always possible, depends what time I get home...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I now check once a day. It was to much to have it open all the time and I was here more than anything. Had to break the addiction. :lol

I may not post often, but I am here several times a day/night. I don't know what I would do without the Ville as I do not have any crochet buddies in my life.

yea i love it ere.. where in upstate ny are you zoe? im from the binghamton area.. born n raised!..

I'm here at least a couple times a day. But with only one computer, sometimes I don't get too much time at all here.:(

I just love hanging out and catching up with everyone!

:manyheart

I love the 'ville and I used to visit several times a day. But now we have a new house so I am very busy with remodeling. As things get a little more settled I'm sure I'll be back to my old habit of checking in more often.

I don't know which answer to choose. There are some days when I am here several times a day, but others....when life gets in the way when I have gone several days even a week without checking in. (fortunately that doesn't happen often). I guess the best answer is several times a day.

I just joined not too long ago and am still trying to figure things out :think Here lately I have been getting on in the mornings while drinking coffee and enjoying the time to myself ( I love my hubby and son but my me time is just as great some days!:lol ) Will I always show up as a "new villager" or does that change the more you get on here? Just curious :)

P.S. Just wanted to thank all of you for the inspiration :manyheart Reading all of these posts and CALS and how you all cheer each other on is great! I have already gotten so many little projects finished since getting on here that probably would have still been sitting in a tub otherwise! Thanks!

No, you won't be a junior villager for ever!! I THINK it changes to villager after one month and 40 posts - someone will correct me if I'm wrong lol... :D

By the way... :welcome

I feel like I'm here all the time. Especially when it's "bag lady" time!! Always looking forward to new conversations and new patterns!! :clap :clap

I'm constantly on, except for weekends, when we tend to be busy at home. It's easier on weekdays, because I can sneak peeks while I'm at work (they don't seem to care, as long as I get my work done :lol)...

I'm constantly on, except for weekends, when we tend to be busy at home. It's easier on weekdays, because I can sneak peeks while I'm at work (they don't seem to care, as long as I get my work done :lol)...

You are lucky you can go on at work! If I could I'd be on more during the day, but it's not worth my job!!:lol

Good to see another nurse and Yankee fan on the site. I'm new, so I visit a few times a day, just because I'm still exploring. Will probably drop down to once a day or a few times a week as time goes by. But this site is FUN

Most of the time I am on usually several times a day. But here recently for some reason not sure why I have missed checking even at least once a day. Now I'm back to my usual which is at least twice a day. I just love it here in Crochetville. :manyheart

Archived