My Halloween Tree

Tampa Doll

I have been working on a tree for October. I have had Easter Eggs on it and flowers, now I am adding Witches, Ghost, Spiders, Spider webs, pumpkins and Candy Corn.

Hey if you look at the top, you will see a Witch surveying the whole thing.

I am not usually so into Halloween, my holiday is Christmas, my little sister loved Halloween. Hey maybe she is channeling thru me.

Anyway, I had fun making all these decorations on the tree. Some I made from patterns given to me in the kit swap.

Hope you enjoy the tree as much as I did making the things for it

post-105-135897457473_thumb.jpg sit and watch the GIF1 and GIF2

BOO! Love the tree and all the little decorations. Even the curtains at the window are Halloween 'colour themed'. Mary Jo your energy and creativity know no bounds. Must say Christmas is my favourite holiday as well whereas my 4 children all say Halloween is their absolute favourite. Once again Mary Jo thank you for inviting us into your beautiful home. PS re the October tote - are you sure you haven't accidentily posted it to me? I dont live in an apartment but it must have taken this long for the Irish Rose to arrive in Ireland and I think the Starburst Tote could be good company for her LOL!

Love the tree! My 8 year old son said "That's COOL!!".

I wish that I could have a tree up all year! We only live in a "townhouse" so I don't have room. It's hard finding room just to put a tree up for Christmas! My 8 year old would have a blast decorating for ever holiday. It should be interesting this year with our active 1 year old. I predict that our tree will be pulled over! LOL!

I know someone who has a huge house. They have 5 Christmas trees up all year long and each is a different theme. I made them Christmas ornaments one year (they were always nice to me and gave me a beautiful 24kt gold bracelet). That was when she told me about all the trees and that she kept them up all year long. She had one tree that had all handmade ornaments. She showed me the pics. And then she had a huge tree that they put up for Christmas that they would take down every year. I don't get to see them anymore as I don't work (they were customers at a little store that I used to work at). She always told me to stop in and see it in person. I may just have to if I ever get the time.

Thank you all. I really had a lot of fun with this tree.

I am now off to make leaves, scarecrows and turkeys for the next one.

Since Halloween is complete, I can start making decorations for Valentines Day and 4th of July and St. Paddy's day.

Yeah the tree will be up all year. With only 2 of us here, we can do that. It sits in the corner, so no one has to walks around it.:hook

That's a great looking tree!! Love your "cobwebs and spiders"!! (you're tempting me to put up my small tree for year round decorations, I think my grandkids would get a kick out of it, but I don't think my dh would!!):lol :lol

A Halloween tree! -Very cool! That's such a neat way to display your holiday items -Very creative, Mary Jo

I wish I had the room to put up a tree all year. I have a special needs son and he lives for Christmas. :ctree He loves to decorate and I always wished I had a room I could call "The Christmas Room ". He has a small Rudolph :rudand he takes it everywhere he goes so Christmas is kind of always around. He's just decorated the house for Halloween and he's already talking Christmas. :lol He definitely would love to come to your house MaryJo.

Archived