Plarn Joy & TY Tampa Doll

RecycleCindy

I'm in plarn joy today and just have to do a show and tell about it. I received these two massive balls of plarn today from Mary Jo aka Tampa Doll. She was so kind and sent me these two balls of plarn. I know first hand the hours it took to assemble these two huge balls that are almost as big as a basketball. Needless to say thank you so very much. :clap

Mary Jo you are a true doll and a wonderful friend here at Crochetville. :manyheart

post-10977-135897457318_thumb.jpg

So glad you like them and can use them. I just wish I could. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Your work facinates me and I must say I loved the cloths pin holder you just made. It sure did bring back memories.:hook

plarn? wow neat!. how do u make plarn? i have a Vast suply of Plastic shopper bags i usaly use to scoop the Kitty box with... but If i could make a neat project with some! that'd b awsome!

plarn? wow neat!. how do u make plarn? i have a Vast suply of Plastic shopper bags i usaly use to scoop the Kitty box with... but If i could make a neat project with some! that'd b awsome!

Hi there Ann -- If you check out my blog, I have many free patterns for making everything from tote bags to baby bibs. Here is my picture tutorial link on how to make plarn or plastic bag yarn. If you have any questions about crocheting with plastic bags, just pm or email me.

Archived