Psyicman

To the guys out there

Hi Joey and :welcometo Crochetville from my little corner of Northeast Ohio! My 15 year old grandson thinks crocheting is the neatest "magic trick" ever! He is fascinated by the things I make from what he calls "string".

Hey Joey, I'm David... I just joined this forum today and yours is the first post I'm responding too. I'm glad to see that there are other guys on this forum who like to crochet too. I live in Alabama. I have a friend who lives close to San Francisco. It's a beautiful city out there. Well I'll be seeing you on the boards. Take care buddy :)

It's good to hear about guys crocheting! It's such a useful hobby. My father who's been a mechanic all of his life knows how and used to when he was in his 20's. One of my 2 brothers whips out lots of afghans to use around his new house. I hear more and more about guys doing it...there just aren't many brave enough to admit it.

:welcome :welcome from washington state, we actually have a few more guys here who crochet which i personally think:2rock :2rock :2rock :2rock i teach crochet for a living and i think it is wonderful when men learn a art like crochet. glad to have you here on the board:D :D

:welcome from Brewster, WA, USA

You heard right . . . it's a whole bunch of friendly gals and a few guys (. . . let's not forget Jimbo and the misguided but amiable Steelers fan - Tampa Guy - ladies!) Hope you enjoy your time here!

Tina :hook

Hey Joey... Jimbo here. I'm a guy and i make hooks. Tried to crochet, once, and well like i say, i make hooks. You're a better man than i Joey! Welcome!