To the guys out there

Psyicman

Hello my name is Joey. I'm 21 years old and as you all are guessing a guy. I live in california in the bay area. I don't crochet very offten but I do injoy it. It all started when my mom showed me how when I was younger. Its only now that I wanted to learn more stuff. Just wanted to know if there were any more guys that were out there on the forum and to say hello to all the others here. I'm still learning so I hope I can get some more info from all you people. I was told every one here was very nice. Ok well thats about it. later.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonjour Joey!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium, from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!! :welcome to Crochetville, Joey!!! We are so glad that you joined us. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with a guy crocheting...believe it or not, my husband can knit!!! Right now, he is knitting a dishcloth for me. I think having a guy working with a hook and yarn is so cool! Its great to have you here!:hook

Welcome Joey :welcome I just know you will find inspiration from the talented folks here. It's nice to have another "male" prespective on things..I wonder if Drew is tired of all us women yet? :think lol

Anyway..welcome..I'm Donna, I live in Fairfield, CA..just moved here from Germany. Sit back, relax, and get your hook out :hook

Donna

Hi, Joey!! It's me, Kristina. I'm glad you joined. :clap I've been waiting to see if you would. I, too, am from the Bay Area.(San Jose) My address is in Florida now, but I like to travel, so I'm usually somewhere else. You're going to like it here.

WELCOME!!!

My friend just taught her son how to crochet too -- he's 7. There are also several men I work with that HAVE crocheted -- none of them still do (that they'll admit to...LOL), but they've made afghans and stuff throughout the years.

Congrats on being brave enough to come to a female dominated board AND hobby!! LOL

Archived