Jump to content


Hey Everyone...hope you are all well!

I am looking for the name of something so I can find a pattern...I will do my best to describe it.


Its kinda like a hat but not. It goes around the head and is wide...some button in the back...covers your ears and forehead but your hair kinda hangs out the back.


Does that make sense?


OH BOY..not sure if I explained that right but does anyone know what I am talking about? I had searched for patterns using so many different words and still can't find it.


Thanks in advance for your assistance with this!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

the knit pattern "Calorimetry" fits the description....does this look like what you mean? http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter06/PATTcalorimetry.html


ETA: crochet pattern for a calorimetry in this thread http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=94217&highlight=calorimetry

Edited by magiccrochetfan

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...