Sweetheart Ripple

jeannej

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok for the life of me i cant find the pattern i know i have it what am i looking for on the air waves or her book or a magazine i want to say a magazine crochet today right

love the colors you used

ok for the life of me i cant find the pattern i know i have it what am i looking for on the air waves or her book or a magazine i want to say a magazine crochet today right

love the colors you used

I think it was a crochet world?

love the colors you used

Post #1 of this thread has the original poster stating that the pattern came from the February 2009 issue of Crochet World.

love the colors you used

I got mine just a few weeks ago. I got it from Annie's Attic.

Here: http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=82779

i knew i had it i remember it being red and white 2009 ooo now another box of magazines to look in lol ild be better off to go buy it at annies thanks for the inform all

that is a great looking blanket love those colors I can not understand the

stitches for this pattern or I would make one for myself.you have done a great job with it. :cheer

I love this pattern, and finally learned how to do the fp-sc stitch. so i'm going to give it a try. I was wondering if you think the pattern would work with either hdc or dc?? I just hate the idea of making an afghan using sc. it seems like it would take sooo long to make it, and I would grow board with it. what do you think about changing the stitch up?

Beautiful! I really like the three color sequence. I have started one too. I just need to finish it.

I agree with the single crochet stitch it takes longer. I tried it at first with double crochet and didn't like it at all. So I don't know.

• 7 months later...

Archived