Project Linus

Needle Arts

Our local group has a blanket day on Sunday, Sept 27th. The organizer gave out 156 blankets today (think of all the hours of work that went into those blankets). She is asking for boy blankets in the teen and adult size. I forgot how bulky and hot it can be to work on a big blanket. I'm working on one in green camo and choc brown, all single crochet. I don't think I'll ever get it done. I started it when my shoulder was so bad and I had little movement in that arm. The arm has shown some improvement but this darn single crochet takes forever. I'd alternate with another stitch but it is too far along and I think would look funny and be darned if I'm going to frog that much work. Perhaps for the next charity weekend CAL I will designate that as my project as I need to be accountable to someone to get this thing finished.

I know what you mean!!! Single crochet takes forever!!!! I started a lapghan about a year ago that I work on here and there because it is so boring!! It is still not done and sometimes I feel like it never will be. Oh well..... a WIP forever!!!

Good luck in continuing yours.... I'm sure it will be super fantastic when done. Post a pic so we can all see it.

Archived