NameThatCandy

Very Cute Capelet Swing Cardi from Crochet Today! Nov/Dec Issue

It really is cute, in fact, I love the whole issue..can't wait for it to become available on the newstands.

Edited by Karen C.

Will have to get this issue for sure

Oh man, I just got a subscription to Crochet Today. It says it'll be delivered in 6-8 wks...around November/December. Will I get this issue or the January one you think? I love that capelet and a lot of the other stuff in the Nov./Dec. issue. I have to get it either way lol.

I will wait, I got my subscription in mid of August, but I got my 1st issue a couple weeks ago, so it took last then 4 weeks to get my first issue.

It's a GREAT issue and my FAVORITE crochet magazine of them all. I just got an invoice to renew my Crochet magazine (not Crochet Today) and it will cost $60 for 12 issues....I don't THINK so! I'll have to skip that one!

I went back to Barnes & Noble today, too tired last night to check, and it was there, which surprised me, thought it would be a bit later. Anyway, I love the diagonal sweater too. Cute patterns.

LI Roe

Wow! That sweater is stunning! Hopefully you can post pics when you are done. Good luck!

CrochetisCrack2001

Oh man, I just got a subscription to Crochet Today. It says it'll be delivered in 6-8 wks...around November/December. Will I get this issue or the January one you think? I love that capelet and a lot of the other stuff in the Nov./Dec. issue. I have to get it either way lol.

REPLY:

You will probably be sent the NEXT issue they send out. That is what happend when I ordered my subscribtion. Hope this helps :-)

Hi all...

I've made and taken out this Capelet Swing Cardi at least 3 times. I can't seem to get the right amount of scallops at the bottom of the capelet? Is anyone else having problems making this? It's sooo cute.. I hate to give up after trying so many times.

Thanks.. Kelley