Boo ghost and pumpkin

TurtleLvr

How cute!! (I can't believe Halloween is almost here!! :eek I downloaded the Boo Ghosts last year for Halloween,but never got around to it, now it's almost here again!!):eek :eek

:ghost Bootiful, Sue!!! I especially like the bottoms-up 'O' at the end of the 'OO'!

- A very cute trio and a neat pumpkin too. :jack Very well done! :yes

The set is so cute! It would look sweet on a window sill or by a wall on a table with a little light shining behind it. Thanks for sharing it. :)

Thanks! Just dropped them off to my mom. She loves them, but now wants more pumpkins. IDK why I make her anything, it just give me more work when she wants more! :lol

:turtle:vheart

I love your Halloween decorations! They came out really cute. It's great your mom loves them but you're right that she should have just accepted them graciously. I guess she doesn't understand the time it takes to put a crocheted piece together. You did a wonderful job, though! I guess you'll just have to keep working. :crocheting:)

So funny, I made the Boo Ghosts too, but I couldn't get my little guy to look right upside down, so I just kept him down with the other ones. Yours looks great!! I also made a pumpkin bunting which was a lot of fun also. This is the first time I made something for a holiday other than xmas, but I just recently moved and have this amazing built in bookcase that was just begging for some decorations!!:yes

post-31652-135897459076_thumb.jpg

post-31652-13589745908_thumb.jpg

post-31652-135897459083_thumb.jpg

Archived