C’ville October 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay... who do we know that is on vacation????:rofl

I haven't slept in 39 hours but had to check in to see who the bag lady was.. pooh

I'll just have to read about it tomorrow hopefully. :lol

:mug:cat:yarn

Nothing yet? Whatsamatterwithya - come on bag lady - come out come out where ever you are. We won't bite. We just want to clap and cheer for you. Come out come out where ever you are.

Saw my mailman (hmmmm, in my dream it was a women) come up the walk and he didn't have any boxes. But that's okay.......he didn't have any bills either.

Haha :rofl you crack me up AnneMarie that is hilarious I love that saying I'm quick-witted to some degrees but not that much

:think

what my ice water did not wake them up???? Mabey i need a bigger bucket!. I'll go fill my 150 gallon turtle tank with water nice cubes n u can help me push it on them k?:clap:lol mabey they fogot to check their mail:mail

Now i guess i'll have to waite till tomarrow to see who got it i just realized she said Midwest. Im SOUTH.. (but west ga lol) go fig that out LOL i hear west and I fig WEST ga !!!1!:oops

Hey this is killing me to. I rechecked the addy I was given with what I put on the package and they match. I have never had one go this long.:sigh

Much longer and I will have to wait till tomorrow also.:D

I am still waiting to see too. I haven't let fiance on the computer since he got back from the Drum off then from Guitar Center he went to the store. I'm anxiously waiting to see who got the bag.

WOW, no one yet. Maybe it's sitting on the porch and she didn't hear the mailman knock, or maybe someone brought in the package and forgot to tell her she got one, maybe her computer isn't working, maybe, maybe, maybe........................................Where is she

Ms. Bag Lady please PLEASE reveal yourself! Were all waiting to find out! PLEASE POST ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I hear you there I'll have to wait until tomorrow myself going to get the yogurt and eat and then well eating it I will be checking to see who got the scrumptous bag

This is the first time I've seen one of these bags and that theyare given away, and its exciting to see who the winner is. My husband thinks I'm crazy cuz I keep checking the computer. I won't be able to check the rest of today because it will be spent baking, I'll have to wait until tomorrow, unless I try and sneak in later when my husband isn't lookin. :devil

Congrats to the winner if she reveals herself. :o)

WHAT! Still no reveal! Oh boy! What could it be, what could it be. I know.

1) She opened the box and fainted and hasn't woke up yet.

2) She went running into the street screaming "I'm a Bag Lady" and no one understood cause they don't crochet and they called the men in white coats.

3) She was so excited she became physically exhausted, stuffed the tote with crochet cotton and used it as a pillow and fell into a deep sleep.

4) She was so excited she couldn't get her fingers to work the keyboard right and ended up smashing it against the wall and now can't communicate with us.

Yea, that's it......I'm sure....that's it......

Archived