C’ville October 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great congrats, LegalWoman17!!! How wonderful!

:cheer :cheer Mary Jo's tote is on your trail and soon to arrive a few days in the mail! :cheer :cheer

Congrats to Legalwoman. May it always be filled with great yarn and projects. :clap We don't have to wonder anymore...till next month anyway.:D

Congratulations, LegalWoman17! She did mention in a recent swap that she had just moved and was looking forward to crocheting new things for the new home. Now she has a beautiful tote to hold those home decor projects in! And thanks for letting us know, TampaDoll, that the tote wasn't lost out there. Patty

Well, good news bad news. The good news is I can tell you who the new Queen (as MissMaxx would say) of the Bag Ladies. The bad news is the post office has not forwarded the bag yet.

Ok Drum roll please. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The October recipitant of the tote is::2hug

Oh is Missouri upper or lower MidWest?:confused

I am never sure what is midwest, what is upper midwest and what is lower midwest. Now I know East, South East. West and South West, but the midwest drives me crazy:loco

Ok, Ok I will tell you. It is LegalWoman17. She moved and was unable to update her addy. She did however put in a change of address to the post office, so now you know, and you can all relax.:hook

:faint:faint:faintMy heart just skipped a few beats!! I'm from Missouri too!

Congrats to LegalWoman17, it's an awesome looking bag!! :hook

Thank you for all the congratulations, everyone !!! I am so thrilled to be the "almost" recipient of a beautiful Tampa Doll tote bag.

It did not arrive in today's (Saturday) mail, so perhaps on Monday. I promise to let you all know immediately when it arrives.

Isn't Mary Jo just THE BEST !!! A million and one thanks to Mary Jo for the bag.

Congratulations LegalWoman17 on becoming the latest edition to the Baglady Club. Hope you get your bag soon! Mary Jo you must be relieved to know all is well!

Archived