C’ville October 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

like everyone else, my first thought was is it the end of the month already? Your bag is beautiful as usual. While movie theater candy is the theme, it also reminds me of Halloween because starburst is one of the more popular candies given out here. I love the color combination on this one, just finished knitting a dishcloth in same color. Now we get to wait (impatiently) for the mailman again,lol.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WoW :cheer time is flying by.MaryJo Beautiful like always love the bright colors.The colors go with halloween anyway for the candy corns. Now to sit and wait who gets it and see a cheesey smile on their face.

The colors on this one just "POP!" I can tell you all from experience, this month's winner will be grinning from now on!

Good luck to all of you from the September "Bag Lady"! (and I love starburst too but not as much as snowcaps!)

:lol

Yikes! It's almost October already!!! The year is FLYIN'!!!!!

What a gorgeous tote, MaryJo! Every month you outdo yourself! Starburst is the perfect name for it, too! The colors are exactly those in a roll of Starburst candies! I can't wait to see who the lucky new Bag Lady is!

Ooooh, I love it. It's a pretty one.

I hope it goes somewhere super cold :wbrr and snowy :flake in the winter. It could be a blast of sunshine :sunfrom Florida all winter long.

Good luck ladies! :clover

Archived