C’ville October 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope our newest 'Bag Lady' is all right and has just been caught up in a bout of life's busy-ness or perhaps computer problems. Anyway, positive thoughts her way...and patient(ish) waiting to hear just who...

:)

WHAT! Still no reveal! Oh boy! What could it be, what could it be. I know.

1) She opened the box and fainted and hasn't woke up yet.

2) She went running into the street screaming "I'm a Bag Lady" and no one understood cause they don't crochet and they called the men in white coats.

3) She was so excited she became physically exhausted, stuffed the tote with crochet cotton and used it as a pillow and fell into a deep sleep.

4) She was so excited she couldn't get her fingers to work the keyboard right and ended up smashing it against the wall and now can't communicate with us.

Yea, that's it......I'm sure....that's it......

Omg i thought they'd have posted by now:think where r they!.. I think I agree with the above.. Mabey she is stuck in the white padded cell beacuse she went bonkers with excitment!,, that or.

they are sittin here keeping us in such suspence that they are secretly someone lerking and laughing.. wanting to see how we all go bonkers wounering if they went bonkers lol

Good morning all,

I've just checked the rules and it looks like I have to contunue my reign as Bag Lady Queen until the new queen is revealed.

It's right there after "if for any reason the Queen cannot fulfill her obligation to serve......"

Now where in the heck did I put that sash? ..........

they are sittin here keeping us in such suspence that they are secretly someone lerking and laughing.. wanting to see how we all go bonkers wounering if they went bonkers lol

Now that would be funny for that person, while we are all suffering. :lol

Tampa Doll ~ Are you sure you had my correct address?! :D (I tried really hard to will it my direction and I just about bought the gas station out of Starburst! :lol)

Good morning all,

I've just checked the rules and it looks like I have to contunue my reign as Bag Lady Queen until the new queen is revealed.

It's right there after "if for any reason the Queen cannot fulfill her obligation to serve......"

Now where in the heck did I put that sash? ..........

LOLOL:lol Thanks for the chuckle!

Ok, I can't take it anymore. I am going to contact her via PM this morning and see what is what. I may have to put the pony express on this problem, cause the post office says it was delivered.

Question, you gals in apartments where do your packages get put? Are they put near the mailboxes or taken to your door?

Oh well, off to see what I can find out.:think

Ok, I can't take it anymore. I am going to contact her via PM this morning and see what is what. I may hve to put the pony express on this problem, cause the post office says it was delivered.

Question, you gals in apartments where do your packages get put? Are they put near the mailboxes or taken to your door?

Oh well, off to see what I can find out.:think

When I lived in an apt with a small box they would bring them to the door if someone answered the buzzer. If not they would put one of those slips on or in our mailbox and leave the package with the leasing/front office. Of course if the office closed at 5 and she didnt get home til after that it may still be in the office????

I live in an apartment and they buzz you when they come with a package if not they put a pink slip in your box and have them redeliver or pick it up yourself. And in an apartment you must have the apartment number on it or they don't deliver here they just send it back. UPS is the same way here too.

I lived in an apartment and they left it on my front door stoop. Or if it was signature needed I would get a yellow slip that my package was at the Post Office. I lived in a townhouse once that if we had a package they would put the Package box key in our mailbox and we could get the package that way.

:hug

Can't wait to see who got it.

I live in an apartment, but it is townhouse style and only has six units. So the mailman brings it to the door if the box is to big for the mailbox. Unless a siggy is required, he just leaves it on the doorstep. If the siggy is required, and no one answers the door he leaves a pink slip.

Oh golly Miss Maxx you gave me a well needed chuckle with my morning coffee today:lol:lol:lol

Too funny!

And MaryJo - hope your investigative efforts turn up the winner!!!

:manyheart

It was right there under my bikini and high heels.

I hope the new Queen shows up soon....

It was right there under my bikini and high heels.

I hope the new Queen shows up soon....

Shakes head,,,,Nancy, the sash goes OVER the bikini. :oops

When we had lived in an apartment, the mailman would just throw the packages in the middle where people could step on them. He didn't care. The couple that lived downstairs from us would work and they got NetFlix and he would just throw the movies right in the way. Good thing that we had good neighbors at the time. Whoever would get the mail first would pick up the packages and put them by our mailboxes near the wall (there were 4 apartments to a unit). Hope whoever it was has good neighbors. The next apartment that we lived in, we had neighbors who we couldn't trust. We were warned before we moved in by one of the neighbors on our floor to make sure that you are home if you get a package because they had a way of disappearing. (I hope nothing like that happened).

Shakes head,,,,Nancy, the sash goes OVER the bikini. :oops

com'on shell! they were all in my Sept tote! I never go anywhere without it. The sash was under the bikini (top). So, I couldn't see it in there. :eek

Wow, I can't believe nothing yet. To be honest, I usually forget to check my mail and grab a big wad out of the box once a week.

This just goes to show how much of a big surprise it will be for her. It is so unexpected she's not even stalking the mail carrier.

I'm sure this will all end on a good note. Just more excitement and drama for us this go around. :lol

com'on shell! they were all in my Sept tote! I never go anywhere without it. The sash was under the bikini (top). So, I couldn't see it in there. :eek

Gotcha! My bad, I thought you were so anxious for another term you were already decked out in your Miss October gear. :lol

Archived