C’ville October 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

baglady STILL a no show? I even went out today, Huby took me to a Late birthday pressy, we went to see Jeniffers body OMG that movie is Scary! but I LOVE Scary.

So i thought that it would have gave them time to post.. COMEON BAG LADY

While you girls are busy hunting a bag lady I am busy hunting an Oct table. lol

sondra

Thank you for reminding me. Things have been a little busy here. My photographer just finished the pictures and I am off to put it up.

Can't do much more on the bag till she comes back on.

I want to see a picture of Nancy in the bikini also.:lol

If she doesn't come on an claim her title soon I'm going to get the address from Mary Jo and go get the bag for myself! :rofl

Honestly though, I hope whoever she is that she's okay. :hug

:turtle:vheart

Ok Ok Got the Scoop on the October Bag.:compute

The address I had was her old address. She has moved :shopsince and I was told she put in a change of address form.

So the Post Office should forward the bag and we will have a wait a couple more days.:sigh

The Saga continues.:hook

Ok Ok Got the Scoop on the October Bag.:compute

The address I had was her old address. She has moved :shopsince and I was told she put in a change of address form.

So the Post Office should forward the bag and we will have a wait a couple more days.:sigh

The Saga continues.:hook

:yay:(( still gotta wait but :yay at least its some where

I wasn't able to get on the computer yesterday so I jumped on this morning to find out we still don't know who it is, but while reading the posts I was :rofl:laughrollevery time I came upon missmaxx's posts. You are a very funny lady. Now off to find the table.

We have to wait more??? well, I have learned recently that I have very little patience when it comes to this, but at least we have very entertaining posts while we wait. Somebody pass the snacks!!!:devil:devil

Well, good news bad news. The good news is I can tell you who the new Queen (as MissMaxx would say) of the Bag Ladies. The bad news is the post office has not forwarded the bag yet.

Ok Drum roll please. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The October recipitant of the tote is::2hug

Oh is Missouri upper or lower MidWest?:confused

I am never sure what is midwest, what is upper midwest and what is lower midwest. Now I know East, South East. West and South West, but the midwest drives me crazy:loco

Ok, Ok I will tell you. It is LegalWoman17. She moved and was unable to update her addy. She did however put in a change of address to the post office, so now you know, and you can all relax.:hook

Archived