JoAnn is going to the surgeon tomorrow

JoBug

Jessie:

Please say hello to Jobug for me. In her I have found a very nice online friend. I deeply admire her for the battle she is going through. I wish things were better for her.

Thankyou for posting this and for taking such good care of her. Jobug is truly inspirational!!!!!

Teapot

I have not been a member of this board for very long, but have grown to admire and respect JoBug. My sincere good wishes, thoughts, and prayers are with her, her family and friends. We will all be with her tomorrow in spirit, holding her hand.:manyheart

Jessie,

I hope you can see all the wonderful posts from everyone here on the 'ville. I have linked this post to the updates in the "Prayers and Warm Wishes" section of the ville.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to find us here and to keep us updated.

God Bless you and Trevor for moving in and helping her. She is such a wonderful woman and has always been so kind and caring, putting herself second to many. She is such a dear friend to many and the prayers that are going out to you her family and JoAnn are from all over the world and in such great quantity that God and the Angels with be with her and you her family today. I pray for all of you and cannot thank you enough for being so kind as to update us.

We all Thank you for your kindness in caring for her and thinking of us.

God Bless you All.

Toni

It was great of you to post this and let us know how JoAnn is doing. She is in my prayers everyday as one of my very favorite Ville friends. I know she is struggling right now and can't find the strength to crochet and be with us on the Ville, but she will soon be able too when she gets stronger. I hope that God will place his healing hands on her and guide her through this ordeal with strength and dignity. :hug:hug:hug

In today’s “virtual” world we have adapted/evolved and now it is quite possible to feel you know someone very well, even across vast distances. And even though we have never actually met face-to-face. I’m fairly new to the site and art form, but it didn’t take long to know and care for JoBug. Every one here knows her. Many of us believe in the power of prayer, and I know without a doubt that thousands of prayers have been said, and will continue. And I am equally sure those of us who might not believe will hold good thoughts; personally I’m not sure there is a difference. Be well JoAnn

John Hablinski, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

In today’s “virtual” world we have adapted/evolved and now it is quite possible to feel you know someone very well, even across vast distances. And even though we have never actually met face-to-face. I’m fairly new to the site and art form, but it didn’t take long to know and care for JoBug. Every one here knows her. Many of us believe in the power of prayer, and I know without a doubt that thousands of prayers have been said, and will continue. And I am equally sure those of us who might not believe will hold good thoughts; personally I’m not sure there is a difference. Be well JoAnn

John Hablinski, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

I couldnt have said it better.....

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Jess for updating us on Joann. She is a wonderful, remarkable strong lady. She and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted. Hugs to Joann and her family. God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you JOBUG..

Archived