JoAnn is going to the surgeon tomorrow

JoBug

We all want to thank you for your support and love you all show JoAnn. My name is Jess and I am JoAnns son Trevors girlfriend and I have been livng with her for a month now. She is an incredible woman that makes me wish I could give everyone the determination and pride that this woman has. I am a nurse soon to be a nurse practitioner and have learned more in the last month spending it with JoAnn and her family than I have in three years of schooling. I truely admire her and want you all to know that she loves this site dearly, as the man Jimbo who make the beautiful hooks she has and cherishes.

Tomorrow, my friend, my mentor, my second mother, will face a decision that will be a life or death decision for her. Jo isn't able to get on the computor much, or talk on the phone, yes, we have been sheilding her, protecting her, because she will overdo herself and it doesn't take much.

She OFTEN asks about her "Ville" friends and if she can get on line for just a little bit, and of course we let her, but she can't last being up for too long at a time.

For those of you who are close to her, it would mean the world if you could drop her a note in the mail. I am not sure how this all works here, just what Jo has told me. I believe most all of you have her adress, mostly by the amount of boxes of yarn she recieved, I am assuming this. So if you do have Jo's adress would you take a moment to drop her a line to cheer her up? We are looking at a hospital stay and it would be nice to line her wall up with notes from her friends. We have the 2 womans shelter in town here supporting her through this journey,as she has supported them so much in the past years by making hats, scarves, bags, they are sending cards, sending food to the house, stopping by to give us a little break, please don't think of that as a burden, Jo would NEVER be a burden in fact it is difficult for us to have Jo accept help, she is very proud, as I am very proud to be a part of her life. Her children and Jeff are deeply heavy hearted as we go to the apointment tomorrow. Again thank you, and since she has allowed me use of her laptop, I found how to get here and post this. A feat in itself, do you women know how MANY fovorites of crochet she has on this thing!

Thank you from the family of JoAnn

Jessie Griffey

Jessie, how very sweet of you to update us on JoAnn. You are right, she is a remarkable woman. And, she remains in my thoughts and prayers daily! Hugs to the whole family.

God's Blessings be with you Jo Ann! You are an incredible woman and so many of us care about you...and love you. You are an inspiration to us all.

God bless you and be with you always. May you have peace in all your decisions and know that we are all praying for you! :hug:hug:hug:hug

Daisy

Thank you Jess, for updating us on JoAnn. Prayer and Hugs are sent your way for your family and JoAnn.

Thanks for the laugh. I can't imagine how many crochet sites JoAnn has :eek I'm glad you persevered and found us. :)

:mug:cat:yarn

JoBug has a very special place in my heart, and tell her I will keep her, and all of you , as well, in my thoughts, as she continues her journey. She has been a great inspiration to me. Please keep us posted ...........

Many here at Crochetville have been with Jo Bug in spirit.

We have laughed, cried, and prayed, while sending our good thoughts to her.

This journey had many ups and downs, and her endurance with this long fight

is nothing less that heroic.

She has an abundance of good karma that has helped her on this journey.

Tell her we will be with her in spirit on that day of her decision, and we will hold her hand with support, on her choice.

We do pray for her strength of decision, and moment of peace and salvation

Thank you so much for figuring out how to use Crochetville because we are all concerned about our JoBug.

If anyone wants her address, just pm me and I will send it to you, although I think the entire site has it as everyone has been supporting her through her journey

Love ya Jo

Dear Jesse:

God Bless you for taking care of JoAnne... I Love her dearly and she showed me true friendship thru here the ville...

I'm sure one lucky lady to have the privelege to talk to her on the phone many times and being there for from afar....

Give her my regards and tell her that Lenny and I are praying for daily we never stop praying for her and her hubby and the rest of her loved ones...

I will be sending a note tomorrow and a photo of Foxie that she wanted.

hugs

Jessie,

see at the top right just above where your post starts? There's a drop down menu called "thread tools." Please go there and select "show printable version" so that you can print this thread for JoBug.

We'll all be keeping her in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how the Dr visit goes.

Thanks,

Judy

Trevor and JoBug have done well! You're a sweetie, Jessie. Please give JoBug a hug from me, would you? And tell her we're all pulling for her!

Jimbo

a great big :hug for JoAnn, and also for you Jess! Thank you for keeping us informed. We all love JoAnn so much! She is an inspiration and such a generous and sweet soul.

Card going out in tomorrow's mail, with prayers and love.

Blessings

Archived