Hobby Lobby

dottie

Has anyone noticed their yarn in the store is almost never on sale, they seem to run a coupon only every other week and they don't accept anyone's coupons but their own. I frankly don't care for their policy because if you want to buy ILTY it is dye lot and you have to buy it all at once. Just some venting.

Hobby Lobby does rotate their sales...now that it is "crocheting season" we should hopefully see more of their yarns actually go on sale. Their sales do rotate, about a 6 week rotation. The good thing with their coupons, is you can print them online, and use one every day of the week (or go in with some friends, and each use one--depending on the clerk, you might have to ring each one up separately...my fave clerk when I *do* go in, just counts heads--it saves time). And the 40% off one item is every other week, until close to the holidays...then it's every week :wink HTH

at least ILTY is still "reasonably" priced...their last ad showed "2.89 our reg. price. a $4.99 value" :eek Does that mean they intend to raise their regular price by 2 full $$?!

oy.

They've raised the price of ILTY from 2.79 to 2.89. But it won't get near it's 'value' pricing. That is just like everything else in marketing/advertising. They want you to think you're getting a great deal, by showing a higher number.

The HL here has only been open since June 2008. At that time ILTY was $2.59, so it has gone up .30 in just over a year. Inflation?? Or was it just marked down to get us hooked? And it also went on sale for $1.99 a lot during the first 6 months or so. I still love it and will still continue to buy, and of course print out those coupons.

Archived