blankets for babies

blanketsforallbabies

I would help you, however I don't have extra yarn. If you want me to help you could send me some, then I'll be able to help w/ the baby blankets.

let me know.:cheer

Niki, you could win free yarn, Please enter the contest over on Bridge and Beyond. The winner gets free yarn.

Sandy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ~ I am finishing a baby blanket (colors: vanilla & strawberry). :crocheting It needs a home. If you would like it for your area's pregnancy center, please PM your address. :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

You are very welcome, glad you received it. :) The design is one of Chris Simon's downloaded free patterns called "Cable Hearts Baby Afghan". At the time I made it, I wanted to work on something relatively "easy" and her directions are very good. :crocheting

• 2 weeks later...

well i have 3 more baby blankets done this week to add to my collection to donate to the center and thank you to those of you that have helped me in making blankets. when i have a whole box ill take pictures and post them. thanks again for the support.

I would like to post your need on another forum, are you ok with my adding the address for mailing the blankets? I'm almost done with mine. I've had some issues with it, but am getting there. Wanted you to know you've not been forgotten.

For listing this, do you prefer a specific size, or yarn type? I always think baby items need to be washable and durable.

Thanks

Sandy

thank you sandy i dont have any certain size for the baby items becasue they need all sizes of items at the center. I use yarn that is soft enough and durable and washable so its not to rough on the babies skin and easy to take care of . You can post my email addy for ppl interested in helping so that way i can keep track of whats coming and keep an eye out for it in the mail. Thank you for helping spread the word.

thank you sandy i dont have any certain size for the baby items becasue they need all sizes of items at the center. I use yarn that is soft enough and durable and washable so its not to rough on the babies skin and easy to take care of . You can post my email addy for ppl interested in helping so that way i can keep track of whats coming and keep an eye out for it in the mail. Thank you for helping spread the word.

Happy to help spread the word, added your email and hope to have current project finished and in the mail to you this week.

Sandy

Done, will get to the post office later today Angela. Also mailing a few hats with this donation. Giving you another plug here on my blog.

Baby Blanket

Glad to see you're getting more help. I've got to get a few other commitments taken care of and will try to get more your way.

Sandy

Thanks Angela, good to know it arrived. That was fast! I hope to be able to send you more items, but am trying to take care of some other commitments. Added your needs elsewhere in hopes of getting you some more helping hands. Keep up the good work. Love to have you pop over and visit my blog dedicated to helping homeless.

Sandy

i have visited your blog u are doing some great work and thank u again for the help

Thanks, hope to see you there often. Love having visitors and if you leave a comment when you visit, I'll know you were there.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived