JessicaRenee520

Yarn Buying Strike...anyone?

Do I get yarn for lasting so long???? huh? huh? LOL

Elise

You did great, Elise! I am still in on this. Haven't bought any since September 17th. :yay:yay:yay

I'm going to join this because I need to clean out my stash. My living room is starting to look like a yarn store. It's addictive and I can't help but buy more everytime I'm in a store that carries it. Especially if it's on sale. Guess I need to stay off of Smiley Yarns website. LOL

You did great, Elise! I am still in on this. Haven't bought any since September 17th. :yay:yay:yay

:cheer:cheer:cheer:clap:clap:cheer:cheer:cheer

Way to go!

I kept saying I wouldn't buy more yarn and then something would call to me. Not very good considering I haven't made anything in a while, so last month I gave my whole stash to my DD (apart from the glow in the dark yarn I have, need to make something for the grandkids with that :hook).

I just wanted to say :cheer for those that did manage it.

Well I have stopped buying for myself, but man did I make some doozy purchases before I stopped!

Well, I'm done. I had a gift card for Michaels and bought some yarn that I had been looking for. September 17th to January 25th.:cheer

Hi all, I just joined the Cal.It's been at least 6 months since I bought yarn. Yep about 6 months. I broke my leg and used a lot of my stash to make charity afghans in July and August of 09. Now I want to start back making either granny squares or more round ripples. I haven't decided since I am also bit with the quilting bug. Oh well two passions yarn and fabric.

Meegan