Comfort Pack

manda

That turned out really nice...I want to that pattern eventually. I've got so many other things going right now though. The instructions are so long on it though, I haven't really "looked" at it very closely. Hearing you say that it works up fast makes me feel better!

I made this awhile ago, just posted the picture today. It took maybe 2 or 3 hours total. It's basically just singles and chains, and worked in the round so it works up pretty quickly. For the inside, I just sewed up a quick square of fabric and filled it with flax seed (which is really inexpensive) and tada...a comfort bag. It is removable too so you can wash the cover if needed.

For those who don't know what a comfort bag is...have you ever heard of the "magic bag"? Basically if you have sore muscles or an upset belly, etc, you heat it up and hold it or lay it on the area of your body. You can also throw it in the freezer to use it as a cold pack. :D

It's pretty! I like the yarn you used. What is a comfort pack though?

Here is the link for the pattern:)

http://www.crochetme.com/Apr_May_2005/patt_comfort_pack.html

Great job! This on my to do list! Glad to hear it was fast and easy. For some reason I remember the pattern looking complicated to me. I will for sure go back and take another look now!

I bought it in the bulk section of my local grocery store. You might also find it in the health isle...the one that has natural organic foods etc. It's very inexpensive. I bought enough for two comfort packs for $2.00. :)

Archived