A Haunting Hello From VA/WV

Spook

Hi everyone! My name is Caroline and I've been crocheting since June this year and have been lurking here since just a couple of days ago! :) Looking forward to meeting other crochet/yarn-work enthusiasts and learning new things! :hook

Oh, and why 'Spook'? It's the closest thing to a 'nickname' I've ever had, from my maternal grandfather because of my birthday happening to be on Halloween. And I've come to like it with not only said day, but also my always having had a fascination for ghosts and ghost-lore (as a matter of fact, my avatar features my most favorite ghost character in Mr. Marty Hopkirk from Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased)). :ghost

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!! :manyheart

Hello from Wisconsin! I hope your crochet will reflect your nickname, as all hollows eve is just around the corner :D

Oh, I certainly hope to do some Halloween-ish projects sometime down the road...particularly some Amigurumi and various decorations/accessories. Unfortunately, such projects may or may not happen this year with my already being in the throes of one huge project (a Doctor Who scarf) and trying to get another one (an extra blanket/cover for my bed) underway. But we'll see...

Besides ghosts and Halloween beings/creatures, I'd also love to do some Amigurumi of cats, penguins, and various British Cult TV characters (like Mr. Hopkirk and Doctor Who, particularly his fourth incarnation, to name a couple).

Welcome, my dear old sainted mother’s birthday was Halloween. And she rode that broom for all it was worth. Trust me, I’m not being disrespectful, the broom thing was her line. There was always a party and she loved orange Gladiolas.

John Hablinski, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

Hello from East Texas, It's great to meet new crocheters

& friends from all around the world.

Welcome to Crochetville ~!!

Frances

Archived