The Kindest Thing Happened To Me Today I Just Had To Share

The kindest most amazing thing happened at my weight watchers. I went back today for the second and last time I'm determined to make lifetime membership.

The same group louder was still doing the groups. She was happy I was back. She talked with me before and after the meeting. At the beginning of the meeting I told her I was going to crochet the weight watchers mascot Hungry and put him on my desk. She loved the idea. At the end of the meeting after every one else left we got to talking again about Hungry. She offered me $4 for the yarn. She wanted me to be able to get 2 skeins of yarn for Hungry. I was touched. She wants to see next Thursday my progress on Hungry.

I just had to share this. She even got the money out of her own wallet.

I didn't mention this to her but I had been wondering how I would afford Lion Brand Fun Fur yarn. Since Hungry is a orange fuzzy monster. She solved my problem.

Hey Jempast let me look in my mom's stash for some of this. She fell in love with this yarn a couple of years ago and kept buying and buying, etc. now it is kind of just sitting there! I'll check tonight for Orange and let you know! I'll just mail it to you if we have it!!

Hey Jempast let me look in my mom's stash for some of this. She fell in love with this yarn a couple of years ago and kept buying and buying, etc. now it is kind of just sitting there! I'll check tonight for Orange and let you know! I'll just mail it to you if we have it!!

Thanks!

OMG hungry is SOOOO CUTE!. I want to see him too.. Mabey you will have him done if i can come over next weekend!!!.. When they show that comerical The kids think hungry is sad beacuse the girl ignores him so I told them they can tell him he can live with us LOL..

cause seems the kids are always "HUNGRY"

I hear you guys about It comming bk to you. I postd on a Freecycle group online for crafters. that i was lookin for yarn for mY DD"S hats. that Money was tight and I just did not have money to get her hats.. and whatihad on hand was not enough or the right Kind for hats.. 3 ppl have responded to me.. that theywill send me some.. box 1 came today wit 12 skeins of yarn in it... I have someone sending me 4 skeins of Yarn wich should be here this week.. then another lady said She has a bx so big she's snding me that she thinks i will be cocheting for a very long time n still ot run out.

I'll be happy when I can get more hats done for madyson. andmabey work on some christmas gifts now I had in mind for thekids :)

Archived