Crochet Word Search Puzzle

I didn't know quite where to put this, so I thought the Crochet Sightings forum sounded good! I've created a word search puzzle using crochet words! You can dowload it for free here:

The Crochet Dude's Word Search

Have fun! I wonder who can complete the puzzle the fastest... get out your timers, on your mark, get set.....

:bounce

I don't know HOW I missed this! I love word search puzzles. I think the one that came from one of the yarn companies I finished off in like 10 minutes. Going to go download and start on yours now. Thank you!

I didn't know quite where to put this, so I thought the Crochet Sightings forum sounded good! I've created a word search puzzle using crochet words! You can dowload it for free here:

The Crochet Dude's Word Search

Have fun! I wonder who can complete the puzzle the fastest... get out your timers, on your mark, get set.....

Okay, this one is BIG and a challenge :yay I'm about 2/3 done with it and I know it wasn't on the list, but the name Drew Embroskey was somehow put in the puzzle....hmmmmm strangest thing :lol

Hmm, that is strange... :think

:rofl

Did you do this one in 10 minutes? :devil

No, I did NOT do this one in 10 minutes!!! :eek I'm still working on it. Got cross-eyed last night, so will try to finish it today. I love a challenge!

I think I'm finished! Maybe. I couldn't find the word loop by itself. I only found it as part of the word backloop.

Drew, is there a separate "loop" that I've just missed???

Archived