WHAT I MADE TODAY

kahud48

I had a pattern for the Bitty Bears (6 sides). I took a notion to make one up today that I could use as top and bottom borders for baby granny square afghans. A solid baby ghan, or one in granny squares I think will look so pretty.

I am doing this in reverse I know, making the border pieces first, then the squares--LOL

Here are my pics of the little feller:

27873459_24efdd2b21_m.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR THE 5-SIDES PATTERN (just the outside two rows only)---IN THE WHITE. http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10512

27873459_24efdd2b21.jpg

Click on the little pic, and you can go to where you can see an enlarged bitty bear. Just click on the little hour glass at the top left corner of the pic.

OMG! That is just too cute!!! I can picture that made into a baby afghan. Are you going to write up the pattern & share it??? I would love to make one! I have a great-niece due in November who it would be perfect for.

I just did a search on Ebay and there's nothing crochet related to 'Bitty Bears'. Was there a particular word(s) or phrase you used?

Very very cute! What a great idea!!

You could even put them all around an afghan and it would look cute too!!

I sent you a PM

OMG! That is just too cute!!! I can picture that made into a baby afghan. Are you going to write up the pattern & share it??? I would love to make one! I have a great-niece due in November who it would be perfect for.

Archived