12" Squares Needed for Pregnant Mother with Cancer (Complete, Pics Post 56)

thepunkrockinchick

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We hope you post a picture of the finished product once you recieve all of the squares, and place them together. it is amazing how wonderful these ghans look, even though squares come from many differnt people in a variety of colours!

I definitely will post a picture. I agree... I love seeing the pictures, even for the ones I didn't have a chance to take part in.

I am going to finish assembling this week. I think I have received most of the squares that were promised. :clap

I finished assembling and bordering and weaving in ends, oh my. :hook I think everyone did a wonderful job! I used a scalloped edge, I think it turned out pretty good. I am sorry I couldn't get better pictures, but my bedroom is tiny and I was as far back against the wall as I could get. I was so excited about finishing the afghan that I forgot to take the pictures of the other items that were sent. I will do that within the next day. Please excuse my messy bedroom! Thank you all again! :manyheart

post-21656-135897458343_thumb.jpg

post-21656-135897458346_thumb.jpg

post-21656-135897458349_thumb.jpg

I finished assembling and bordering and weaving in ends, oh my. :hook I think everyone did a wonderful job! I used a scalloped edge, I think it turned out pretty good. I am sorry I couldn't get better pictures, but my bedroom is tiny and I was as far back against the wall as I could get. I was so excited about finishing the afghan that I forgot to take the pictures of the other items that were sent. I will do that within the next day. Please excuse my messy bedroom! Thank you all again! :manyheart

Beautiful!!! Great job!!!:cheer

It's beautiful!

I'm sorry I haven't given everyone updates in a while. The mom and baby are doing okay. She is going to have a c-section in the middle of next month, so the baby will be about 4 weeks early. Thank God for modern medicine, I am sure her son will pull through great. :manyheart

I know I have promised pictures of the items that were sent in addition to squares and I have not forgotten. I am going to get out the camera today and will take pictures and package up everything- I think I have a box that everything will fit into. I want to send no later than tomorrow. I will give more updates as soon as I can. Thank you everyone for your help! :hug

I want to thank Cyndi and everyone on the Ville for their prayers, good wishes and thoughts and all the wonderful things you've made. The caring of this group is beyond words and thank you doesn't seem enough. Just know my heart is full of love and thanks.

Cyndi has told me she has shipped the package. I will let you know when I hear from them that the package is received. I haven't been on much since I've been busy trying to make things and gather things for Jr. too :-)

So far, the baby is doing great. Growing and strong. The petosin (spelling) she was given has kept her from going into labor and Jr will be born on the 14th of November via c-section. My oldest daughter and her father (soon to be great grandfather) went to visit with them and sent me word that things are going well. My grandson will take his vacation time to be home to help with baby and mom when they come home from the hospital.

So, thank you again with all my heart for your generousity!

:manyheart:ghug:ty My grandson called and said he got the box! :ty Since Courtney is so little (except very pregnant) it wraps around her twice and she loves it and they :heart all the things that were received and are very thankful. :c9 He wanted me to tell y'all that!

They are moving into a two bedroom apt. this weekend which is closer to his work and will be able to have nursery for Jr.

:manyheart:ghug:ty My grandson called and said he got the box! :ty Since Courtney is so little (except very pregnant) it wraps around her twice and she loves it and they :heart all the things that were received and are very thankful. :c9 He wanted me to tell y'all that!

They are moving into a two bedroom apt. this weekend which is closer to his work and will be able to have nursery for Jr.

That's wonderful! I hope they feel all of the love and prayers that went into it.:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

It is with a sad and heavy heart as I write this. My grandson called early this morning and last night a new little angel went to be with God in heaven. Please say prayers for Seth and Courtney to be able to get through this sorrow.

Thank you all.

Archived