12" Squares Needed for Pregnant Mother with Cancer (Complete, Pics Post 56)

thepunkrockinchick

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A box is in the mail and should get to you by Monday.

Thank you! So exciting! :clap

Hi thepunkrockinchick,

If you are still in need of squares, I am happy to send. I have a couple of baby things that could also be sent...do you know if it is a boy or a girl? Just pm me!

Jessica

I will PM you in a minute. :hug

I'd love to make some baby items, too! If you still need squares, let me know. I've been dreaming of a baby to make some thing for so this would be perfect if you think it's appropriate. Send me a PM, please.

I will PM you in a minute also. :hug

I would like to help also. Please let me know if you need more squares.

Thank you! I will PM you as well. :hug

Square will go into the mail tomorrow.

Thank you!! :manyheart

I received 2 squares from Grannyannie! One is turqua and one is yellow. Very pretty and match wonderfully with Jessicagil's! :lol Thank you ladies! I will let everyone know as soon as I get more squares and any other items. Once I receive several I will start laying them out and take a picture. :manyheart

Today was a good mail day. :yay I received squares from teakaycee, cindybmw, and jessicarenee (jessica also sent an adorable blue sweater). Thank you ladies! I am going to get out all of the squares in a bit and count them to let you know where we are. Thanks again!:hug

I received a square from Minwifeof4boys and two squares and a beautiful blanket with a crocheted edge from Melody820! :cheer This is going to be a wonderful package. I wonder what size box I will have to use... probably a BIG one. :heehee

I have a total of 18 squares here, so I am going to start bordering and figuring out how to lay them out. I know that there are still more on the way, so I won't join them quite yet. She is scheduled to have a c-section in November, so I know we have a little bit of time, but I will be able to get this comfortghan out within the next couple of weeks I am sure. Thank you everyone who has and is helping!! :hug

I received a square from Minwifeof4boys and two squares and a beautiful blanket with a crocheted edge from Melody820! :cheer This is going to be a wonderful package. I wonder what size box I will have to use... probably a BIG one. :heehee

I have a total of 18 squares here, so I am going to start bordering and figuring out how to lay them out. I know that there are still more on the way, so I won't join them quite yet. She is scheduled to have a c-section in November, so I know we have a little bit of time, but I will be able to get this comfortghan out within the next couple of weeks I am sure. Thank you everyone who has and is helping!! :hug

I have the BICO sweater and one 12" square ready to go out to you on Monday. Well, I'll likely put it in the mail tomorrow...just depends on whether I get to the post office before they close tomorrow. At the latest, it will go on Monday.

I have the BICO sweater and one 12" square ready to go out to you on Monday. Well, I'll likely put it in the mail tomorrow...just depends on whether I get to the post office before they close tomorrow. At the latest, it will go on Monday.

Thanks Nicole! :hug

I have 16 of the squares assembled so far! :cheer I am going to wait until I get the rest of the squares before I assemble any more, so that I can make sure they look right and I will get a picture when it's all done. I think it's going to look great! I tried something a little different.. I grouped colors together and did big blocks of similar colors and I think it looks really nice that way. :hook

We hope you post a picture of the finished product once you recieve all of the squares, and place them together. it is amazing how wonderful these ghans look, even though squares come from many differnt people in a variety of colours!

Archived