R there any Bill later Yarn online places?

annmcc1976

Just out of curiousness dose anyone know of a online yarn suplie tht i could order like 20 or 30 in yarn and it has a bill me later option? so i can get some yrn for the Mystery CAL? not like it's imp.. I do have some bits n bites of other yarn i could use. just would be nice to know if there is that option esp if i am in a crunch one month but need the yarn.. knowing i can pay it with the fallowing months cash.

I am not aware of any yarn business that offers that type of payment option. For small companies, there can be too many financial risks involved with that type of payment method. Plus, it would likely be an accounting and paperwork nightmare to remember to go back and bill customers.

For many small companies, they don't have the expensive software in place that would give them an automated way to process those payments.

lol I dont have CC's lol. that is why i wounderd. so i could order something then pay the bill when it came to the house... that would give me a little time as well as Cure the NO cc thing lol

well hubby has one but I do not even have my own bank acc anymore. I use cash for most things n money orders.. Rite now we only have the kid SSI and That gose on THEIR debit crd and i cant se their debit card like that. but now that we got this possible job I may go get one of them PRe-paid visas so i can oder some yarn.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm.... Seems to me that Maggie's Crochet used to let you pay with a money order up front and then they send your merchandise after they receive the money order. I know that's not time payments but at least it doesn't require a bank account or credit card.

Archived