crochet egg toys

annmcc1976

I made these for someone's ferrets. I have ferrets too and cats. so i make them for my pets.. I fill a plastic easter egg with dry noodles.. and crochet around the egg in rounds. (yes my first Actual pattern read ever was egg covers) and it was the last one i ever tryed till now.

So i made these alot for my ferrets. and others ferrets..

but these are some pics i had in my old photo bucket of ones i have made in the past.. I dabbled with making animal shape ones. these are some of my favorit's as well as some plain just coverd ones

pigmouse.jpg

eggs2.jpg

yea i love to make them.. they work up fast. When i was a member of this one ferret forum i'd get lots of requests. and most of the people would give me the money for yarn if i was out. they knew yarn would cost me money but i didnt want to charge for the actual eggs.. so they a few said that it be like they were buying the yarn and giving it to me to make for them... then when they need more i'd already have their yarn left over waiting for a new batch lol.

I have not made any of these in a long time I'm going to hve to make some again.. my ferrets are proly thinking Mom forgot about them LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I poke tiny holes into the easter eggs and i put dried beans or bell any thing that I have on hand that rattles like you but i put cat nip inside as well and make the toys for cats...

Cats and kitties love them,...

hugs

Archived