Autumn's in the bag

jeannej

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you Sue -I'm 'tote'ally in!...The club's secret salute wouldn't be the shoulder-strap thumb-hike now would it? :lol

:eek I can't believe you just said that! :rofl

I'll say it again, that is one beautiful purse!

:turtle:vheart

AWESOME!!! I absolutely love anything fall colored and this purse is to die for!!! I would love to make one in that shape, is it a pattern or just one of your own creation? It's gorgeous!! I :manyheart this one!!!

Again, thank you so much for your kind responses, gals. You made my day. :)

... I would love to make one in that shape, is it a pattern or just one of your own creation?

Thanks Dobermama -If it's just the basic shape that you're interested in, check the pattern for the similarly shaped, and often posted about, Chakra purse (the seed that my last two purses sprouted from). You can find that pattern here:

http://www.naturallycaron.com/projects/chakra/chakra_1.html

I did scribble some notes while creating mine, although they're apt to tangle up anyone attempting to use them (I missed out on the pattern-writing gene). Should anyone ever want to take a stab, I'm willing to embarrass myself by sharing...with the warning that it could end up causing unnecessary frustration. :thair lol

Thanks again, everyone! :hug

OK, I'm just going to be blunt here. I WANT THAT BAG! GIVE IT TO ME! :rofl

Seriously, though, that is one of the prettiest crocheted bags I've ever seen! I LOVE the colors and I LOVE the stitch! It's just totally GORGEOUS! You should be very proud of it!

OK, I'm just going to be blunt here. I WANT THAT BAG! GIVE IT TO ME! :rofl

Seriously, though, that is one of the prettiest crocheted bags I've ever seen! I LOVE the colors and I LOVE the stitch! It's just totally GORGEOUS! You should be very proud of it!

I am with you I WANT THAT BAG :D Fall is my favorite time of year because of all the beautiful colors and you have captured them perfectly with this purse. I love how the stitch you used makes the colors pop even more. Again absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! you did a wonderful job.

I agree that this is one of the nicest crocheted bags I've seen.

Everything about it is perfect, the color, the shape, the workmanship.

Is the stitch you used the same one that is used in the Chakra bag?

It is perfect for the yarn. Fantastic bag. :clap:clap:clap

I :manyheart it.

Archived