If you could only own ONE HOOK which one & why?

Jempast

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have all kinds of hooks and I found some steel Bates hooks at Hobby Lobby with the bamboo end that I love to use.I have quite a few sizes but the most used are a G first and H after that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well, tough question, i suppose it might be the h, or the I, and I can't get along for afghans double stranded, without my L hook,so I don't know really, i need them all!! I love the soft touch clover hooks, but can't find the smaller sizes here, nor k or L, waaaa!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite is a 1.65 mm ever since I discovered Patricia Kristofferson (sp) and no 10 thread!!! Then I'd have to say my 1.10mm and size 30 thread when I found some vintage filet crochet patterns through ebay.... but now I'm doing broomstick lace with this giant thingee (50mm) and an H hook. Guess any hook will do for me just show me an interesting project and get outta the way!:cheer

Boye size I.

I like the end better then Susan Bates. I found that with my guage the I hook works great for worsted weight (my main yarn choice). I actually bought an extra to keep in my purse make up bag so I'd at least have that in there to use... since I try to make all my items with an I hook....

Archived