Hi...new here: So. O.C. Calif?

cshellz58

• 1 month later...

I'm from North OC here (Fullerton/Anaheim/Buena Park border)

I really want to start a crochet meetup group. Thinking of posting info here. There's many knitting groups and I've been to some but they really push knitting on ya (oh it's faster to knit, it's more versicle, it's easier.)

Good to know there's a bunch of us OC folks around the 'Ville!

I would love to crochet with people too! No knit groups for me, it is a whole different craft, kinda like painting in a cake decorating class............

I feel ya there.. bought the knitting set and had every intention of learning but BLEH... me likie my crochet needles the best! :manyheart:cheer

I would love to crochet with people too! No knit groups for me, it is a whole different craft, kinda like painting in a cake decorating class............

I feel ya there.. bought the knitting set and had every intention of learning but BLEH... me likie my crochet needles the best!

I know how to knit, and I love crocheting so much more, if you drop your hook theres no loops to worry about picking up. Well we should find some place in the middle and meet...I'm totally up for it... :hook

Who's from what city? I'm from Montebello...

Well from Cypress to Brea is about 25 minutes and from my house to Brea its the same, we could actually meet in the mall and Anniedo you just have to go down the street...I think theres a place witth tables and chairs where we can sit and crochet... :)

Is anyone else interested...?

All three of us are actually 25 min away from eachother...we could alternate, like one week at Brea Mall, one week in Cypress, and one week in Montebello...I live right by the mall also...

• 3 months later...

Archived