Christmas hotpads

contrary.crocheter

Finally making progress on things for Christmas! The red hotpad was from a pattern that a friend recently gave me and I love it! There is also a version of it found here http://www.freecraftunlimited.com/flower-hot-pad.html that I used for the green hotpad. The green pad was made with a G hook and the red one with and H hook. I am working on a new one with an I hook and definitely like the size better as I go up in hook size! I really like that this is made in one continual loop rather than petals that I had to attach. I used cotton yarn for both of these.

post-16535-135897441065_thumb.jpg

post-16535-135897441069_thumb.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just looking at the pattern this morning. Was it hard to make.

no, it was very easy! I made these two then took a bag with me last night to work on another while waiting for my daughter. when I got there, I realized I had forgotten the pattern so I just made it from memory. Not very many steps so easy to recall!

Those are awesome! I love that pattern and done up in those colors like that ... they are definately Christmas-y!!!!

Great work!

:heart

:mug

Finally making progress on things for Christmas! The red hotpad was from a pattern that a friend recently gave me and I love it! There is also a version of it found here http://www.freecraftunlimited.com/flower-hot-pad.html that I used for the green hotpad. The green pad was made with a G hook and the red one with and H hook. I am working on a new one with an I hook and definitely like the size better as I go up in hook size! I really like that this is made in one continual loop rather than petals that I had to attach. I used cotton yarn for both of these.

I love your version, very pretty!

Archived