Tampa Doll

C’ville September 2009 Tote

You gals make me laugh when you get the bags. I love the stories of how you watch or yell when you get them. I am sure all the Dh's think we are all nuts.

I am so glad you like it and May it be big enough to hold your latest wip.

Enjoy and hay, keep the smile.

Now off to stalk the cotton for the next one.:hook

Oh I must stalk the pot holder of the month, to see who gets the apples.

Yummy apples.. esp MacIntosh LOL!!!!. this is one thread i'll be lookin fwd to reading to see who gets the bags :)...

and HELLO to all the september birthdays I'm a september baby too.. 30th is my day!!. and congrats to the winner.

I am so happy that missmaxx is the newest Bag Lady!!! I know how happy and on :c9t that she must be!! May you keep that :) for a long time!!!- I know that feeling of euphoria because that is exactly how I felt when I was the lucky gal who received the awesome sock monkey pot holders last month from missmaxx!!!!

And now, MaryJo is teasing us with what the October bag will be. will it be Is the "corn" in popcorn the clue???:think

October is my favorite month Halloween and my birthday! Can't wait to see what that bag will be!!!!

Oh, I just love this place!.

I'm a bag lady! I'M A BAG LADY! I'M A BAG LADY!

Darn it Mary Jo, you made me cry!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

I was trying to hang around the back door (and the mail box) without being too obvious. DH said, "what are you doing?" My reply was "It's bag lady day and I feel lucky!"

:lol:lol:lol

Mary Jo It's beautiful and my favorite candy too! I can't thank you enough. Your stitches are perfect and this wonderful bag is already full of love.

You've made my day/week/month/year! I might have to have plastic surgery to get the smile off my face!

Thank you! :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

:yayCONGRATULATIONS :yay Welcome to "The Bag Lady Club"!!!

MissMaxx, CONGRATULATIONS and Welcome to the Bag Lady Club!!!!!!!

You are going to LOVE your tote, just when you think it's full you'll find you can stuff another couple of skeins in there! I'm serious, it's capacity is practically ENDLESS! I NEVER get tired of carrying mine! I LOVE IT, and you will too!

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Congrats on becoming the newest bag lady. Enjoy your bag and don't let the bag out of your sight

Thank you everyone for your congratulations! I'm thrilled to be the newest bag lady!

Mary Jo's pictures of these beautiful bags are great but they don't show by half the perfect stitching, and the obvious love and care she puts into her work. I'm humbled and almost...........almost (anyone who knows me knows that's saying QUITE a bit!) speechless by her generosity.

Mary Jo you knocked me over with your beautiful work, expertly done. Thank you. :hug

My bag is now full of "October" yarn - hey, those potholders don't crochet themselves! I think I'm going to look for something a little different for October. Something fun...... :D

Congratulations Nancy and welcome to the club. I know that smile, cause everytime I look at my bag, which is often since it's never far away, that smile returns.

I haven't been able to get on my computer for a couple of days and of course this was the first thread I went looking for.

Again congratulations and enjoy.

FROM ONE BAG LADY TO ANOTHER--CONGRATULATIONS!!:cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :clap :clap :clap

I still get all "giddy" when I see mine!! :c9 :c9

Thank you everyone for your congratulations! I'm thrilled to be the newest bag lady!

Mary Jo's pictures of these beautiful bags are great but they don't show by half the perfect stitching, and the obvious love and care she puts into her work. I'm humbled and almost...........almost (anyone who knows me knows that's saying QUITE a bit!) speechless by her generosity.

Mary Jo you knocked me over with your beautiful work, expertly done. Thank you. :hug

My bag is now full of "October" yarn - hey, those potholders don't crochet themselves! I think I'm going to look for something a little different for October. Something fun...... :D

I know what you mean by something fun. Ah October yarn, I have put mine away, as I think I am staying with the movie candy theme.:devil

Glad to hear you like it. I am always disappointed with the pictures. Believe me, the pictures do not do your pot holders justice either.:hook

Nancy, CONGRATS on being the newest bag lady! Again, a perfect choice. The bags truly pick their own owners!

Kudos to Missmax, a well deserved treat....

Snow Caps are my favorite movie candy and boy does your bag sure look yummy!:yes

:yay:yay:yay:yay:yayWooHoo:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

:hugCongratulations missmaxx!!!:hug

how exciting!!! welcome to the "bag lady club"

:heart

:mug

You will not believe October, but let's wait and see.:devil

Tampa Guy is looking for popcorn:hook

Cracker Jack maybe?

Oh Mary Jo how you tease us!:devil

I can never wait to see the next bag!

I've been away from the computer for a few days and was dying to know who got 'Snowcaps.' Congratulations, Nancy!

Hmm, corn... I was thinking October might be peanut brittle, which would double for autumn, but there's no corn in that.

Patty

You will not believe October, but let's wait and see.:devil

Tampa Guy is looking for popcorn:hook

Cracker Jack maybe?

Oh Mary Jo how you tease us!:devil

I can never wait to see the next bag!

First thing that came to mind for me was Fiddle Faddle. Remember that? :think