Tampa Doll

C’ville September 2009 Tote

I just chased the mailman down, to give him the box. :angry Jeeze, he just wizzed by in his truck, did not stop to pick it up. Lucky for me he had to get out of his truck to put mail in the box next door.

Then he told me I must not of put in a pick up for it, as he did not have the slip. Now why in the world would I not put in for a pick-up?:think

Anyway, he took it and the package is on it's merry way.:hook

Hmmm, sounds like the "shipping department" may be trying to sabotage our fun. :scrachin

No cigars or beer until delivery is made! :rofl

you would think mr postman would be watching for your boxes about this time every month! :D

glad you caught him...now watch, he'll get the "slip" for it tomorrow :P

OK Mary Jo - in July it was the pony express.... now you need a slip.......

doesn't he know the free world (and your gorgeous bags!) depend on him????????????

Good luck all.... :D

What's that old song . . . .

Wait!

Oh yes, wait a minute Mr. postman

Wait!

Wai-ai-ai-ait Mr. postman

Mr. postman look and see (oh yeah)

You got a letter in your bag for me (please please Mr. po-o-o-stman)

Love your work, you do a great job and the ones that are chose to get your gifts are smiling very big smiles.

And now, the suspense builds :lol

Waiting to see who the lucky person is each much as as good a time as reading a really good thriller:yes! Mary Jo, we all very thankful for your generous spirit, and your kindness!:hug

Love it mary jo!!!!! My first job was working in a movie theatre. Everytime you post one of your movie candy bags it takes me back to those days when I was 16 serving consessions at the downtown matinee wondering if a certain special someone would come and visit me! Can't wait to see who the lucky lady is!

tap tap tap :ducky

I love seeing who the winner is :clap

I am a very patient woman generally but not when it comes to this :lol

The postman must think we all are nutty :D since we are lurking by the box waiting to see if we have mail :rofl

Thanks Mary Jo, this is the only time I get any exercise (running to the mailbox) :lol

:mug:cat:yarn

I hope it is me. This would be the best birthday gift ever if it was. My birthday is September 17. I will be 27:eek years old.

The bag is in town, so it should be delivered today.:devil

You are such a tease! I wonder how many women not only stalk their mailperson today but give them the evil eye when there is no package!:lol

I remember those candies. My sister asked for those every time we went to the drive-in. Thanks Mary Jo for sharing yet another lovey bag and bringing back a good memory. I love the colors of this one, and I am sure the lucky lady who receives it will as well.

I still have a chance of getting it! :clap Since my mail doesn't run until between 12 and 12:20. :xfin

As "mean" as Mary Jo is, you know its killing her to wait to see which lady gets it, and waiting for that ladies squealing post too ;) shes suffering too I promise. Good luck all!!

I'm a bag lady! I'M A BAG LADY! I'M A BAG LADY!

Darn it Mary Jo, you made me cry!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

I was trying to hang around the back door (and the mail box) without being too obvious. DH said, "what are you doing?" My reply was "It's bag lady day and I feel lucky!"

:lol:lol:lol

Mary Jo It's beautiful and my favorite candy too! I can't thank you enough. Your stitches are perfect and this wonderful bag is already full of love.

You've made my day/week/month/year! I might have to have plastic surgery to get the smile off my face!

Thank you! :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Just awesome! :cheer

How exciting for you! :hug

wooohooo! Congrats missmaxx! :yay Now the torture is over for the rest of us for a few weeks :D

Congratulations!! :clap You must be on :c9 !!