C’ville September 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

I just chased the mailman down, to give him the box. :angry Jeeze, he just wizzed by in his truck, did not stop to pick it up. Lucky for me he had to get out of his truck to put mail in the box next door.

Then he told me I must not of put in a pick up for it, as he did not have the slip. Now why in the world would I not put in for a pick-up?:think

Anyway, he took it and the package is on it's merry way.:hook

Hmmm, sounds like the "shipping department" may be trying to sabotage our fun. :scrachin

No cigars or beer until delivery is made! :rofl

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Mary Jo - in July it was the pony express.... now you need a slip.......

doesn't he know the free world (and your gorgeous bags!) depend on him????????????

Good luck all.... :D

Love it mary jo!!!!! My first job was working in a movie theatre. Everytime you post one of your movie candy bags it takes me back to those days when I was 16 serving consessions at the downtown matinee wondering if a certain special someone would come and visit me! Can't wait to see who the lucky lady is!

The postman must think we all are nutty :D since we are lurking by the box waiting to see if we have mail :rofl

Thanks Mary Jo, this is the only time I get any exercise (running to the mailbox) :lol

:mug:cat:yarn

I remember those candies. My sister asked for those every time we went to the drive-in. Thanks Mary Jo for sharing yet another lovey bag and bringing back a good memory. I love the colors of this one, and I am sure the lucky lady who receives it will as well.

As "mean" as Mary Jo is, you know its killing her to wait to see which lady gets it, and waiting for that ladies squealing post too ;) shes suffering too I promise. Good luck all!!

I'm a bag lady! I'M A BAG LADY! I'M A BAG LADY!

Darn it Mary Jo, you made me cry!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

I was trying to hang around the back door (and the mail box) without being too obvious. DH said, "what are you doing?" My reply was "It's bag lady day and I feel lucky!"

:lol:lol:lol

Mary Jo It's beautiful and my favorite candy too! I can't thank you enough. Your stitches are perfect and this wonderful bag is already full of love.

You've made my day/week/month/year! I might have to have plastic surgery to get the smile off my face!

Thank you! :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Archived