C’ville September 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

Ok so I am bored laying around and I know we all sit on pins and needles waitning to see who the new bag lady will be so I came up with this little ditty.

Oh where, oh where has this lovely bag gone, and who's it's new owner to be?

We all stalk our mailman, we beg and we plea, oh please, please let it be me.

Too cute!!! (And sooo true!)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys crack me up. I came here to get a clue as to who, and alls I have done is laugh.

Yeah Wiz watch the pain killers. That ditty is just to cute.

Off the pace and see what happens.:devil

What the bag is ready already!? I agree with everyone this year is just flying by! I love snowcaps going to Dollar General today for curtains just might have to pick up a box or TWO! You know being a coffee drinker your bag also reminds me of coffee with cream. So it is actually two bags in one!

make that 3 in 1 it reminds me of hot chocolate with mandatory whipped cream :D beautiful as always

You guys crack me up. I came here to get a clue as to who, and alls I have done is laugh.

Yeah Wiz watch the pain killers. That ditty is just to cute.

Off the pace and see what happens.:devil

Yeah.. if you are gloomy this is the place to get a pick me up.. A real funny group of gals... LOVE IT...:lol

You know this could be an OREO bag too..OK this thread is no good for my diet..UGH..Too much talk of CHOCOLATE, my favorite.. Maybe next month do it in some diet coke colors..lol..

Ok so I am bored laying around and I know we all sit on pins and needles waitning to see who the new bag lady will be so I came up with this little ditty.

Oh where, oh where has this lovely bag gone, and who's it's new owner to be?

We all stalk our mailman, we beg and we plea, oh please, please let it be me.

:lol:clap yeah I was singing along with you :lol

Whewww, now I am having a chocolate craving. Lucky for me there is some chocolate brownie ice cream in the freezer. Plus tomorrow is grocery shopping day in case the ice cream doesn't satisfy the chocolate craving you are now responsible for Mary Jo. As always the bag is gorgeous. Now the suspense has begun - Who is the lucky "bag" lady this month?

Great bag! Hey, if these [ATTACH]7587[/ATTACH] are nonpareils, what are pareils - ha ha, just kidding. But snow caps are actually miniature nonpareils.

mmmmm! I can smell the chocolate! since the movie candy theme started, each new bag makes me crave childhood candy I had forgotten about ! there goes the diet...thanks mary jo! :lol

I was good ONLY bought ONE box. It has already been eaten! Also bought some SWEDISH FISH,talk about addictive! Those innocent little red fish had me bouncing OFF the walls! :)

Did I miss the winner of the bag? oh my...time flies by

oh and btw mrs tampa doll....we were talking about snowcaps the other day with my mom and she said that me and my sister used to stick them up our noses....funny how I dont remember that happening

You did not miss the person who is getting it.

My shipping Department said I could not ship it till it would be received on Sept 1.

He was ready to call the union stewart to straighten this out. I told him the person who gets it will not open it till Sept 1. This seemed to make him happy. I tried to get it out today, but with the long negoations we missed the mailman. So it will be going out tomorrow.

Should arrive on Monday.:devil

The shipping Dept. decided to take a break and is outside smoking a cigar and having a beer, thinking they won.:devil

The photographer decided to join and check out the picture.:lol

post-105-135897441302_thumb.jpg

Did I miss the winner of the bag? oh my...time flies by

oh and btw mrs tampa doll....we were talking about snowcaps the other day with my mom and she said that me and my sister used to stick them up our noses....funny how I dont remember that happening

How does one qualify to be a lucky winner of a Tampa Girl bag? Oh how I would love to be a winner . . . .

How does one qualify to be a lucky winner of a Tampa Girl bag? Oh how I would love to be a winner . . . .

There is no contest or lottery or list. I just make the bag and for some reason, it just comes to me as to who to give it to. Sometimes I will ask someone on here to help.

I am doing my best to try and get one to all. hey, it will keep me busy for quite a while.:hook

Archived