Tampa Doll

C’ville September 2009 Tote

:clapAnother great bag!

Who will the next lucky person be? Good luck to us all!

Great looking colors! And I am a Sept birthday so love to see items that are meant for Sept.

When is your b-day kuddlekubs? I also celebrate in September. Mine is the 25th. My one son who came as an early b-day present to me is on the 23rd (he will be a year old--he was supposed to be a Halloween baby, but he was not growing right and his heart was working too hard so I had to have a c-section early). My mom's is the 1st. My hubby's niece has a b-day on the 8th and my hubby's step father's b-day was the 26th.

Oh my goodness- I just love non-pareills (snow caps) They were one of my favs growing up and my grandmother always had some when we went to visit. Thanks for bringing back some fond memories.

The bag as always is awesome, Mary Jo! I can't believe it is almost September already- I really feel like us here in NJ didnt get a full summer, with all the rain we had in June and then not so warm weather in July. Crazy mother nature!!!

Your bags is always a joy to look at. Thank you

Very pretty!!

I like the idea of the movie candy theme!!!

Wow!! What a beauty!!:clap :clap

Another beautiful bag! Be sure to send some acutal snow caps tucked inside for a special treat! (Wouldn't want anyone to eat the bag!).

I can taste 'em now!!!! And I used to love the sound they made as you shook them from the box ! TeeHee! Maybe those sitting around me didn't - but they sure were a great movie candy!

Your bag is great- and you captured the colors perfectly!

Awesome as always ... and now I have that craving for chocolate..

I share the 23rd birthday with your son The Crochet Fanatic, unfortunately I am a bit older though...lol...

:eek OMG it's out already!! I love seeing them month after month....thank you for sharing! :hug

Beautiful as always! You have such a wonderful giving :heart

Edited by froggy

Fantastic bag Mary Jo!!! I remember sucking on this candy to get the white sprinkles off. :lol

The Crochet Fanatic your b-day is the same as my MIL and my wedding anniversary. I still can't believe it is 30 years this year. :eek

Thanks again Mary Jo for taking us down this memory lane of candy. :clap

:mug:cat:yarn

Love the bag!! This is my all time favorite movie candy :)

I love the bag, Mary Jo! You did a great job, as usual. Seriously, thank you for all the time, effort, and thought that goes into everyone of these bags. Hugz.

What the bag is ready already!? I agree with everyone this year is just flying by! I love snowcaps going to Dollar General today for curtains just might have to pick up a box or TWO! You know being a coffee drinker your bag also reminds me of coffee with cream. So it is actually two bags in one! :D Mary Jo I just want to thank you for being such a kind and wonderful person,what you do for us on The Ville is beyond the beyond. Thank you again. :)

Ta Da!!, indeed! Sweetest ever, Mary Jo! I cannot get enough of your candyland totes...and this one caps them all...er, SnowCaps them all. Love the theme, love the colors, and really love what you've done with them! ...Okay, so now I'm off to run errands, should I inadvertently turn down the candy aisle and gravitate toward a chocolate-y brown box of SnowCaps, I cannot be held accountable for what happens...right??? :P

Beautiful bag! :hook You guys are such enablers ... not just crochet stuff and yarn ... but now CHOCOLATE! :D

must. have. chocolate. :devil

snow caps are one of the girls favorite candies. mine too and i am not a dark chocloate lover. september can come and go very quickly for me - 4/5 weeks till we can pick up the new puppy!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful! I can't wait for October's bag! Heck, I can't wait for October period, I want cool weather. Anyway, this is one beautiful bag! I love to put snowcaps into my popcorn, yummy.

Just beautiful! This one is fantastic. And I agree with everyone, where has this year gone?!?

Ok so I am bored laying around and I know we all sit on pins and needles waitning to see who the new bag lady will be so I came up with this little ditty.

Oh where, oh where has this lovely bag gone, and who's it's new owner to be?

We all stalk our mailman, we beg and we plea, oh please, please let it be me.

Ok so I am bored laying around and I know we all sit on pins and needles waitning to see who the new bag lady will be so I came up with this little ditty.

Oh where, oh where has this lovely bag gone, and who's it's new owner to be?

We all stalk our mailman, we beg and we plea, oh please, please let it be me.

wiz!

Go easy on those painkillers!

Oh, another one that I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Anything that has the chocolate color in it is my favorite! :lol:yes