C’ville September 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

:clapAnother great bag!

Who will the next lucky person be? Good luck to us all!

Great looking colors! And I am a Sept birthday so love to see items that are meant for Sept.

When is your b-day kuddlekubs? I also celebrate in September. Mine is the 25th. My one son who came as an early b-day present to me is on the 23rd (he will be a year old--he was supposed to be a Halloween baby, but he was not growing right and his heart was working too hard so I had to have a c-section early). My mom's is the 1st. My hubby's niece has a b-day on the 8th and my hubby's step father's b-day was the 26th.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my goodness- I just love non-pareills (snow caps) They were one of my favs growing up and my grandmother always had some when we went to visit. Thanks for bringing back some fond memories.

The bag as always is awesome, Mary Jo! I can't believe it is almost September already- I really feel like us here in NJ didnt get a full summer, with all the rain we had in June and then not so warm weather in July. Crazy mother nature!!!

I can taste 'em now!!!! And I used to love the sound they made as you shook them from the box ! TeeHee! Maybe those sitting around me didn't - but they sure were a great movie candy!

Your bag is great- and you captured the colors perfectly!

Awesome as always ... and now I have that craving for chocolate..

I share the 23rd birthday with your son The Crochet Fanatic, unfortunately I am a bit older though...lol...

Fantastic bag Mary Jo!!! I remember sucking on this candy to get the white sprinkles off. :lol

The Crochet Fanatic your b-day is the same as my MIL and my wedding anniversary. I still can't believe it is 30 years this year. :eek

Thanks again Mary Jo for taking us down this memory lane of candy. :clap

:mug:cat:yarn

What the bag is ready already!? I agree with everyone this year is just flying by! I love snowcaps going to Dollar General today for curtains just might have to pick up a box or TWO! You know being a coffee drinker your bag also reminds me of coffee with cream. So it is actually two bags in one! :D Mary Jo I just want to thank you for being such a kind and wonderful person,what you do for us on The Ville is beyond the beyond. Thank you again. :)

Ta Da!!, indeed! Sweetest ever, Mary Jo! I cannot get enough of your candyland totes...and this one caps them all...er, SnowCaps them all. Love the theme, love the colors, and really love what you've done with them! ...Okay, so now I'm off to run errands, should I inadvertently turn down the candy aisle and gravitate toward a chocolate-y brown box of SnowCaps, I cannot be held accountable for what happens...right??? :P

snow caps are one of the girls favorite candies. mine too and i am not a dark chocloate lover. september can come and go very quickly for me - 4/5 weeks till we can pick up the new puppy!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I am bored laying around and I know we all sit on pins and needles waitning to see who the new bag lady will be so I came up with this little ditty.

Oh where, oh where has this lovely bag gone, and who's it's new owner to be?

We all stalk our mailman, we beg and we plea, oh please, please let it be me.

Ok so I am bored laying around and I know we all sit on pins and needles waitning to see who the new bag lady will be so I came up with this little ditty.

Oh where, oh where has this lovely bag gone, and who's it's new owner to be?

We all stalk our mailman, we beg and we plea, oh please, please let it be me.

wiz!

Go easy on those painkillers!

Archived