Tampa Doll

C’ville September 2009 Tote

Oooooh, we're early this month! :D

Now we have a longer wait for the October bag! :think:(

Good luck ladies- :cheer:cheer:cheer

Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be something wrong with the calendar this year? Usually you notice the days getting shorter, but now the months seem to be getting shorter, too. It CAN'T be time for the September bag...

But it's lovely Mary Jo, as always. Can't wait to hear the virtual squeal and see the virtual smile of delight when it finds its new home!

I whole heartedly agree. The months are just flying by now.

School started back up, our daughters b/day, labor day, one right after the other.

Great Job Mary Jo!! :cheer

I love each and every one of your tote's. They are so beautiful.

omg thats a lovely bag I just love brown :cheer Way to go Maryjo you chose the right color for the fall.:clap

Great bag! Whenever I go the movies, I buy Snow Caps. I have to put a napkin in my lap because I always drop a few and end up with melted chocolate all over. :)

I look forward all month to see the new bag. Now to wait for the announcement of who the new bag lady is!!!

Mary Jo, as usual...just gorgeous!

:turtle:vheart

Great bag. I'm working on an 8-pocket carryall tote free pattern that I got from the Lion Brand Yarn website. It's going very quickly if I can keep my two dogs from playing tug of war with the balls of yarn. I think I've spent more time re-wrapping the yarn than crocheting. I can't wait to get the bag completed so that I can show it to everyone.

post-30955-135897440414_thumb.jpg

This is my first attempt to making a bag/tote of any kind.

Awesome bag and I've never heard of a snowcap candy before, but it sounds yummy... :clap

Thank you everyone. I do have fun making and naming these. Oh how I wish the bag was early, but it is the last week of the month.

I got so hungry for chocolates, that I am eating M&M peanuts.

For those who do not know. Snowcaps are a chocolate drop or disk with a curl in the middle and covered on one side with little, teny, tiny white candy balls.

As for the months going fast, that is what happens the older you get.

dlfoxy1 good luck with the tote, I made one and yes they do go fast.:hook

Mmm, chocolate! I love your tote and the flower you put on it. It's just great! I don't know how you make one of these every month and do such a beautiful job.

That time already! Mary Jo another wonderful bag which is going to make one of our Crochetville sisters VERY happy. Love the colours - but have to admit I dont know of the sweets/candy they are based on- dont think we have any this side of the pond - but they do sound yummy.

Another wonderful bag. Now we all anxiously wait (with fingers crossed) to see who the lucky recipient will be

Love it! My favorite candy too! You did a beautiful job, as always!

Great Bag! Snowcaps - yum. Think a trip to the drug store might be in order - I think they have snowcaps......

That is one scrumptous looking bag whoever gets it will be one lucky person as always great work Tampa doll

Beautiful!!

:hug

Awesome bag as always Mary Jo! Love it, and love the candy. I like the new "mini" ones they have now. :D