C’ville September 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

We are back to chocolate movie candy. Growing up these were call non-parallels. Now they are called snow caps. Yeah, they do look like the top of a mountain. Now my challenge was how do you make a tote to match this candy? Easy, one side is white and one side is brown. Ta Da!!

These were great to get, as you got a lot more in a box, then you did of the other candy.

As all the others, this is made of Peaches and Cream white and brown, with white or brown handles. Chocolate brown pocket with white writing.

Oh I am getting hungry just writing this, and now here is SnowCap, tote for Sepetember

post-105-135897440331_thumb.jpg * GIF

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH Mary Jo its wonderful. I haven't had snowcaps in forever. Now I want chocolate!!!! I love seeing all your bags and tables. They always put a smile on my face as well as the person who recieves them. There is nothing like getting that package in the mail to brighten up someones day. I will be looking to see who gets this yummy treat.

BTW where did you find that chocolate brown cotton? I had been looking for two balls in that color and couldn't find it before all this mess happened with my back. I will send you a PM about it.

Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be something wrong with the calendar this year? Usually you notice the days getting shorter, but now the months seem to be getting shorter, too. It CAN'T be time for the September bag...

But it's lovely Mary Jo, as always. Can't wait to hear the virtual squeal and see the virtual smile of delight when it finds its new home!

That is LOVELY Tampa Doll! How creative - one side white and one side brown. I do remember those candies. When I worked downtown as a teenager they sold them by the pound at Woolworths candy counter. Ahh those were the days! (I sound like my grandmother now!!):lol

Mary Jo,

They're always nice but I think you've outdone yourself this time! Great bag! And BTW - is this a record response? You posted this about 2 1/2 hours ago - page 3 and post #24! Wow!

Good luck everyone...........

Archived