C’ville September 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

We are back to chocolate movie candy. Growing up these were call non-parallels. Now they are called snow caps. Yeah, they do look like the top of a mountain. Now my challenge was how do you make a tote to match this candy? Easy, one side is white and one side is brown. Ta Da!!

These were great to get, as you got a lot more in a box, then you did of the other candy.

As all the others, this is made of Peaches and Cream white and brown, with white or brown handles. Chocolate brown pocket with white writing.

Oh I am getting hungry just writing this, and now here is SnowCap, tote for Sepetember

Just wondering, how do you have time to do all these projects? Are you retired? And how long does it take to do these projects, you must be a speed crocheter...

jaye

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh fun!! Im glad I didn't miss it! Ive not been happy with our mail person lately. Somedays they come before 12, somedays not til after 5. Ugh. I hope your shipping dept was able to calm the nerves. ;) Oh, I got batteries for Pooh Bear!!!! =) =)

I am doing my best to try and get one to all. hey, it will keep me busy for quite a while.:hook

All, Mary Jo?? Don't try to kill yourself. There are only twelve months in a year, and more new members than that join every month.

The shipping Dept. decided to take a break and is outside smoking a cigar and having a beer, thinking they won.:devil

The photographer decided to join and check out the picture.:lol

:laughroll

Just wondering, how do you have time to do all these projects? Are you retired? And how long does it take to do these projects, you must be a speed crocheter...

jaye

I am retired and I don't have any little ones at home, so I can crochet as long and when I want.

EMedley, I was just getting ready to ask for your addy, so I could send you some batteries. Don't want little Pooh to do without his Pooh.:devil I had to make sure I had extra.

I am retired and I don't have any little ones at home, so I can crochet as long and when I want.

EMedley, I was just getting ready to ask for your addy, so I could send you some batteries. Don't want little Pooh to do without his Pooh.:devil I had to make sure I had extra.

aww you dont have to do that mam, i went ahead and found some! but thank you for thinking of that. He seriously loves anything Pooh Bear related. I am about to dress him in Pooh/Tigger for halloween this year! and Im sure his bday party will have a simular theme. :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Great bag MaryJo, they always are beauties. I love how you do the candy themes.

I'm with the rest of you. Didn't even realize we are at the end of the month and I do accounting where end of month is rather important:lol. I've been so busy at work I guess I keep hoping I have more days left.

Can't wait to see who the new bag lady is.

Wow Mary Jo! I looked at your beautiful bags before but didn't realize that you gave them away! You are really terrific to do this :hug

BTW, nonpariells are one of my favorite candies. My DS always gets me some at Christmas.

I love the Snowcaps bag! Dark brown and white is such a striking combination, too! It turned out wonderfully!! Can't wait to see who the newest Bag Lady is!

LOLOLOL Thanks for the early morning laugh Tampa Doll! I needed it!

kuddles

You did not miss the person who is getting it.

My shipping Department said I could not ship it till it would be received on Sept 1.

He was ready to call the union stewart to straighten this out. I told him the person who gets it will not open it till Sept 1. This seemed to make him happy. I tried to get it out today, but with the long negoations we missed the mailman. So it will be going out tomorrow.

Should arrive on Monday.:devil

The shipping Dept. decided to take a break and is outside smoking a cigar and having a beer, thinking they won.:devil

The photographer decided to join and check out the picture.:lol

[ATTACH]7649[/ATTACH]

There is no contest or lottery or list. I just make the bag and for some reason, it just comes to me as to who to give it to. Sometimes I will ask someone on here to help.

I am doing my best to try and get one to all. hey, it will keep me busy for quite a while.:hook

Wow.. get one to all, thats awesome :cheer That means that one day I might be a bag lady...:cheer You are too special Mary Jo...

I just chased the mailman down, to give him the box. :angry Jeeze, he just wizzed by in his truck, did not stop to pick it up. Lucky for me he had to get out of his truck to put mail in the box next door.

Then he told me I must not of put in a pick up for it, as he did not have the slip. Now why in the world would I not put in for a pick-up?:think

Anyway, he took it and the package is on it's merry way.:hook

I just chased the mailman down, to give him the box. :angry Jeeze, he just wizzed by in his truck, did not stop to pick it up. Lucky for me he had to get out of his truck to put mail in the box next door.

Then he told me I must not of put in a pick up for it, as he did not have the slip. Now why in the world would I not put in for a pick-up?:think

Anyway, he took it and the package is on it's merry way.:hook

Sounds kinda like our postal people. :eek

Good grief Mary Jo...You would think by now he would know to check out your house, just in case! In our neighborhood we seem to deliver more mail to each other than the mailman does to us...I have gotten mail from 3 streets over...oh well, that is one way to meet the neighbors!

I get mail from 3 owners previous still! Seriously people, fill out a change of address form or something.

Archived